1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I like the way this guy thinks......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

My kind of guy.....lol

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Mine too!!

I liked the comment from Dr. Psycho,

"I would really think it's an incitement of hatred against Muslims," said Dr. Syed Jaffri, an Amherst psychiatrist and member of the mosque's board of trustees. "Law enforcement should take it very seriously. Tomorrow, somebody could say, 'Oh they have weapons,' and people believe it."

That's what I was thinking the guy should have added to the sign!

I don't think there is any difference between the one here in the USA verses the one's in the middle east! Weapon caches and bomb building training centers!

They should have never put on the "no bomb" list. That's why I've always said this is not a WAR! If your at war the only places you don't hit are Hospitals and POW camps!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

That's really close to my adoptive mom and dad's house. I think it's aweful that they don't consider their next door neighbor, and expect him to wait 6 years before being able to sleep without lights shining into his windows. They had all of that money to build the mosque, surely they have enough money to build a fence that is sufficient.

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

This is just way too cool, good on ya Mr.Heick!

He has every right to do so just as the MOOOOSSSSSLUMS have the right to build a GD Musk.

Until local US MOOOOOOSSSSSSSLUMS come out and openly proclaim that they are against Al Quida and extreme MOOOOOSSSSSSLUMS, screw all of em. They will kill us all if given the chance.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I know of Sayed Jaffri. I talked with my adoptive brother last night, and he remembers him, too. The guy has all kinds of money, as I am sure that most of the mosque members do. My brother says that the mosque is ENORMOUS. Believe me, they can afford to build a fence high enough to provide this poor man some relief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.