1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I know EVERYTHING about trapshooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I am willing to take questions free of charge, but I cannot guarantee you will like or agree with my answers. Being the worlds greatest trap shot is a hard act, but somebody has to do it. I usually don't waste my time in such a manner, but I can see that many folks need my help, so fire away!

2. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

and I was sure that piddie was at it again.

LL

3. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

I'll bet you have women figured out too!!

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Piddly piddie has a new handle, but he's just a stupid as always. Richard

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Take a minute and tell me all you know about trap shooting!

Just funnin'. LOL.

6. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Daro, is that you???

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

tomk2....Neither! Try 8 1/2s baby! That's where it's at!

DB Bill..........I know! I know! We must live through these disappointments!

royce 10 ......Actually Spook knows more than I do, but I will never admit it!

Little Limber......Piddie and the Devil made me done it!

Paladin......I would but what would I do with the other 30 seconds?

MX/MT.......No! Ain't nobody here but us chickens!

8. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

You might consider the following helpful as you minister to your trapshooting devotees.

"Tis better to be silent and considered a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

9. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I have always "Wondered "How to correctly put the shell into the chamber ???? ( I am referring to the writing on the base ( Brass ) Part of the shell )Does one keep the word ( name ) Remington facing North ( or up ) or does one put the 12 Ga. up ???? but if I put the 12 Ga. up, it is upside down and wont that make the gun shot High ???? another Question : my choke tubes won't fit into the chamber, should I flatten them out ???? One other consern is when I dont shoot my gun there is no felt recoil, how do I fix this. Truly confused, I think I am going to take up skeet, I should fit right in with those guys ...

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Oh my God Tomlieb.! How could I possibly have overlooked your question....the most important of all for a trapshooter to master! You simply treat women like you shoot trap....you get 'em soon after they come out of the house....you tract 'em carefully, then,when the time is right, you pull the trigger, and whambo, you're a daddy!

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

ffwildcat.....You are right! If there's any doubt....remove it!

drhuner.....Anything is better than taking up Skeet. Hang in there, things will get better. In answer to your first question......put the shell in right side up, so you can easily read the writing on it. This conveys a sense of order and means you want everything to go right. Putting it in upside down means you are Gay! Trust me, you won't shoot high. For the choke tube problem, screw them into the muzzle lightly and blow the little suckers right off the gun [that's what I do when they refuse to chamber properly]....Damn little mothers can be aggravating as hell! You don't have to shoot trap to get felt recoil....I'll give you my girlfriend's number later!

12. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

What was your question Shootlow?

13. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Hipshot - I have no doubt you're an idiot so I'll leave you to debate on your own and play with the other kiddies.

but riddle me this - what happened to hipshot's 1 & 2?

and when shooting from the hip what kind of a rib do you have on that bad boy?

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

ffwildcat........A high rib [only way to go]. I don't know what happened to 1 and 2......was wondering that myself.

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

MIA........Yeah right.....teach me the ropes! I was a charter member of this site long before you OR Lumper came into view! Relax and have fun!

16. nicky

nicky Member

Mom,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,First it was Lumper,Now Hipshot's touching it !!!!!!!!!!

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Can ya take a second shot like they do in that bunker trap game?

18. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Lumper....Whatever turns you on....long as its just practice/fun shooting. I often start hip shooting when it gets to boring!I'm up to about 15/25 now....ifin I really try. Try it....not only fun, but really improves the hand-eye coord.

19. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ok.....here goes.....Red IS back! How bout dem apples?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.