1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I knew I could count on you!!! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shootskee, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootskee

Shootskee TS Member

I have been out of ATA competition for 6 years, and haven't shot competitively since I was with the USA Shooting team. I got married and just bought my first house. I posted My Sietz on here, and within one hour had a sale!!!! It's not that I haven't the desire to shoot, but I can no longer afford the time or money it takes to compete at the level I am capable of. So with that being said, I opted to sell my favorite firearm for practicality reasons. I figured that if I could afford to compete again, I would be able to purchase another Handicap gun. I see that just because I am a forgotten name in our great pastime, that I still know I can count on my fellow American trapshooting Brothers and Sisters. Thank you all!!! Don't be surprised if you see my name at the top of the leader board in a Handicap event sometime in the future. Hopefully Sooner than later!!

"Keep your damn heads DOWN!!" Chris Nichols

p.s. anyone wanna sponsor me? :)

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I remember you ... your one of them skee shooters.

3. rich-s

rich-s TS Member

Somewhere, a village is missing its newbius.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I suppose I am only the first but not the only person who has nothing better to do than to check out old Chris. I can only say "USA shooting team member": Is that bull-shooting?

5. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Funny, you are not listed as a USST Member on the USST Alumni web site. What's up with that?

http://www.usashooting.com/alumni/USSTresults.txt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.