1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

i-Kam as Training Aid

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biff, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

Has anyone on here seen or tried the i-Kam shooting glasses? It is a self contained lightweight camcorder in a pair of shooting glasses.

I am on Gamaliels Shooting Supply mailing list, the company that is the shell vendor at the Grand, and they sent imformation about this new product they are offering. I had always thought it would be nice to have a guns eye view of shooting clays and had envisioned a gun mounted camera so I could study the effects of my shooting.

I was curious if anyone has tried them, they have a short video on their site showing how they were using them. Biff

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Biff,

I have not used them, but I know someone who has. This person just came back from an Ocellated Turkey hunt in Mexico. I watched the video of him killing a gobbler while wearing these. It is not high-tech camera quality, but it is equal to camcorder quality if not better. He has the hunt posted on YouTube. I will see if I can find it.

Matt Woodson

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

If the camera was mounted on your shooting glasses could you record where you were holding on the target and where you should hold the gun to break the target?

This game is getting too scientific.

4. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I am glad the inital question was asked about these glasses. Being a "Tecky" type person I have interest in people's feedback on these glasses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.