1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I just noticed ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know if multiple screen names is a problem on TS.com why right up near the top on the main forum screen does it give you an option to "Logout/Use Different Sign-On"?

Hmmm ... just one of those things that make you sit back and think, like if 7/11 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year why do they have locks on the doors or why does a light switch actually have On or Off printed on it when you can tell if the light is on or off just by looking at it?

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lump..... If the black box in the airplanes cockpit is indestructable why don't they make the whole airplane out of the same material? Why do they put floatation cushions under the seats of airplanes instead of parachutes?....Lifes little mystries.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tron ... you must have grabbed the parachute from under the airplane seat or else you were not wearing the protective suit made out of the black box material if you got banned.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There's a problem on TS.com, all right...........

HM

5. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Lumpster, could be so that if two people share a computer or if you are over at my house and want to log on without logging out, you can do so. My idea is not nearly as much fun or as mysterious as yours, but AOL does the same thing.

MIke

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

And we all know how good AOL is....

Curt

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Tron? Banned?

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

If Tron was banned then how did you post on this thread. You better be a good littie boy Tron or the moderator will get you. Mike

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

After eating, why don't amphibians have to wait an hour before getting out of the water?

Aren't all generalizations false?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

What do you do when an endangered animal eats only endangered plants?

Why do some promo ads state that you get a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

Why do people who only eat natural foods drink decaffeinated coffee?

Why is it called a television set when you only get one?

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Good ones, Recurvy!

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

11. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Why do we park the car in the DRIVEway and drive the car on the PARKway? Never could figure that one out either!

12. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Hoosier Daddy, GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!

13. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Lumper...Looks like the Management heard you. I don't see the Change Screen Name any longer.

B Blue

14. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

have you ever noticed that when a man removes his tie he becomes just another guy?

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Back to the subject at hand, it was for more than one person logging in from the same computer. There have been couples that have both used the same computer to log on here, each with their own handle.

16. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

"And when I am really bored, really bored, like I can't go trapshooting, I drive around downtown where it is really crowded, and look for a place to park. When I finally find a spot, I just park there and sit there and all the people come up and ask me if I am moving soon...and I say, "Nope, just resting here for a while"...and it's really a cool way to pass the time."""

With apologies to Steven Wright

17. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Why do they call them buildings when the are finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?

When they change apartments to condo's it's because they need to make money. They need more dough, they need a con, a con dough, so they make a Condo! And while we're on the subject, if pro is the opposite of con, that must mean congress is the opposite of progress.

Gotta love Gallagher.

18. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Lumper I clicked on it and it said click once for English and twice for mexican Jon

19. Mikeegak

Mikeegak TS Member

Show me an animal rights activist and you also have an abortionist (kill a baby, but save the whales).

20. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Hey Dan. The answer is....Why do they put floatation cushions under the seats of airplanes instead of parachutes?....

It's too hard to bail out of a SINKING plane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.