1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** I just had to show this one %%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

A very dear friend of mine bought this gun about a month ago and it has been a while since I have seen it. It is a Kemen KM-4 that we did with an adjustable rib system several years ago with a custom stock. The wood is very unique, it is a piece of Grafted English Walnut. The darker wood is English and the lighter wood is Clairo walnut. When we first did this set we were going to stain the whole piece to blend the colors but I decided to just let the natural beauty come through. My friend told me that he was glad I left it as is. Again thank you for looking.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=KemenKM-4full.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=Kemenright.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=kemenstockright.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Now that's a piece of wood to drool over. Love the finger grips. Had a chance to shoot one like that here about a month ago. The finger grips are the best.

Eric

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dennis,

Keep up the good work. I love seeing the artistry that comes out of your shop!

ec90t

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WOW!! Dennis, quitit! Make shouldering my fence post just that much tougher! Great job!! Hap

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The stock when it was built did not have checkering. That is the way the original customer wanted it built. At the time this was built we did not do the checkering in-house and it would have delayed the delivery by 3 weeks. Now that my wife does all the checkering the delivery times are not a problem. Jerry B. I hope that the snow has cleared and the weather holds up, if not bring your long handels.

Dennis DeVault

6. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Wow is right!!!

7. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Hey Jerry B, when are you going to see Dennis, I'm scheduled to see him on April 7 for my Infinity fitting---would be nice to meet you---Phil

8. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Yea, what Flagarto said!

JB=JErry Beach 8503917

9. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Must agree the winter of 95/96 ---drove me out of NJ & into the good life----snow & cold sux !!!!!!-----Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.