Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just bought a Kolar TS

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  W'ere de fox 'at 
#1 ·
can anybody tell me what to expect with this gun? Any opinions are appreciated.

#3 ·
Congratulations! I don't think you will be disappointed. You can expect the best service ever...from Kolar. Any questions, they will be happy to answer. But I would go to the range...get a trap set on straightaways from P3 and then proceed to "dial" it in until you are smoking targets....then - have fun!

#6 ·
I've had mine since last August and love it. Get it dialed in to where you want it to shoot and then leave it alone. I've been very happy with mine and have been shooting it well. When cold weather comes, keep all grease and lubricants off the ejector sear in the forearm or it will only extract. It's the softest shooting break open trap gun I have ever owned. I'd like to say it will be the last trap gun I'll ever buy but you know how it goes with trap shooters. I'll say this though it is the last one I should buy because I can't imagine that I would like anything better.

G
#10 ·
Your scores to go up!

A shooting buddy of mine bought one a couple of weeks ago and promptly broke 100 straight single at a shoot the following day. The next week he went to the Ohio State Shoot and ran 200 straight during the singles championship.

I have shot four of them now and absolutly smoked every target that I shot at. I did shoot all the targets from the 25yd line though. The TS has to be the smoothest swinging, softest recoiling (without a recoil reducing system), gun that I have ever shot. They don't need any sort of recoil reducer what so ever!

I found that on both the .740 and .750 bore guns that the IM choke was all that was needed to smoke ball targets!

ec90t

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.