1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<i>Infinity #208</i>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jpollo, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

stlying looks good how do you think it will hold up to losts of targets?

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

John, that is one dandy looking shotgun!! Pat, your's will also! Hap

3. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Can't wait until mine is finished! Matt

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

But how is it when shooting doubles?

5. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

This gun is designed to shoot singles only.

Berettaman7

6. BULLDOG71

BULLDOG71 TS Member

I had the pleasure of meeting John at the club the day he went over, and saw this gun in person. I knew the gun from photos on the web, and spotted it from a field over. This gun is even nicer than it looks in the photos. I have seen several of Dennis' 391s and Mach Ones but I have to say this new Infinity is just jaw dropping.

Doug

7. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Man that is one purty scattergun, bet it set ya back a couple hundred bucks too didn't it? Really beautiful shotgun, enjoy it. John

8. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Thats the nicest trap gun I have ever seen. I wish I could afford one.

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

John: One of the big selling points is the new trigger design... how does the Infinity trigger compare to the Mach One? I have a Mach One and it is hard to believe that it could be faster. I also like the rib design and the middle support. Is the stock Turkish Walnut? Shoot it well!! It is fun having others drool over your gun. Fred

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Berettaman7 .... really? Only one shot at a time???

That was a smartass remark outta jealousy! 99% of the shooters here would give their 1st born for that gun!

11. steevo

steevo TS Member

Beautiful beautiful gun....I hope you shoot it as good as it looks. Steve

12. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

That stockis absolutely beautiful. I may have considered not having checkering done and gone with a glove on both hands. Just my 2 cents worth.

13. zoom

zoom TS Member

Hey John bring it to the club soon.I want to see which handles better,my M3 or your Infinity LOL. That's a great looking shooter. Best of luck with it.

Bill

14. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

John: I saw the original trigger design and it was to be cam operated, not a spring. This allowed the gun design to altered slightly. As usual Dennis is a genius and on the cutting edge gun design and performance. Shoot it well. Fred

15. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I got to talk to the guys making the Infinity at the KY State shoot this weekend. VERY VERY nice guys. I enjoyed the talk. I picked up one of the new Infinity guns and WOW!!!

Forrest

16. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

What is the difference between an Infinity and a Mach One? Just wondering.

Thanks

Mr. Marcy

17. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

Thank you very much sir - good luck shooting!

Mr. Marcy

18. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

thebigski

Guess what the Vendor friend's across from the Devault's Infinity Tent was laughing at Saturday.

Im sure dennis will chime in when he gets back home as you have already heard from famill00 he was at the KY State shoot I think he has a new line of sport's wear coming out very soon he was seen at the KY shoot modeling his latest Dew Rag and Thong collection.

He never told me if a set would go with the purchase of a new gun or not but im sure if that was the only thing that was needed to close a deal then I bet he would throw in a set but if I was him I think I would pay a little extra to get a decent looking Female model to show off the new 2X Double D line of shooting apparel ok yall can be the judge for yourselves.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

And the front view!!!!!

Ok I tried to tell Dennis ,I know that Dave Thomas the one that started the

Wendy's Hamburger Chain Resturant did do his own commercial's all the time but he was in the burger biz so I guess he was showing the after effect's of to many burger's.

I think most of us old and even younger trap shooters might enjoy looking at a something more fit instead of a normal trap shooter.

Ok anyone remember the Winchester Girls at the grand in the older days they was twins and even if they wasn't they would still look a lot better in Thong's then some one else that I know of.

Well I got to say the gun does look a lot better.

Foggy

19. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I was there for the whole thing! Unreal! Matt

20. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

OK, I got caught. Yers this is a new like of accessories for shooting in those really hot days. The dew rag and thong combination will cost $40.00 and the thong will come embroidered with the infinity on the front panel of the thong. I also must send out my heart felt apoligies to the children that were by the display during this modeling secession. Trent Inman will most likley be scarred for life but all in good fun. To answer another above question the wood shown on the photo is Turkish Walnut. The trigger is greatly different from the original design, it is faster, eaiser to work on and less parts for the release trigger. The weight of the gun has been coming out from 9-1/4 to 9-3/4 lbs depending on the wood used.

Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.