1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<I>Important Tax notice...</i>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<center>[​IMG]</img></center>

Mike

2. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

I am just astounded at our politicians. We have told them over and over to send back the illegals, and they just say "Well, it's a sensitive issue."
    Their spoken "advantages" of having them here are lies and falsehoods. I've a nephew who works for Border Patrol, and now: Homeland Security. He says "Know who's guarding our borders?" "NOBODY!"
    Does anyone else feel we can't really trust several parties here? The Republicans the Democrats, ACLU, and I don't know who else.
    What the He** is WRONG with our "leaders?"
    Sam Ogle
    Lincoln, NE

3. k80cmbo

k80cmbo TS Member

Piranha2 is right. They will work for nothing. I tryed to get a tile job.I bid $2.60 per sq ft. I lost it to a wetback that was willing to do it for $.60 a sq ft. He had 3 guys to help.How much would four wetbacks end up with out of that job?It was less than 800 sq ft.

4. ChetH

ChetH Member

This thread made me wonder how much federal taxes illegals pay versus benefits recieved. A little Googling found the following:

"Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household." http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

My guess is that things have only gotten worse since this data was collected.

Anyother interesting bit of data is Federal spending in each state by Federal taxes. While it is not directly about illegal immigration, it does say something about where my and your tax dollars are being spent. You can find it at: http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/266.html.

I live in Michigan, and we get back 85 cents for every dollar we pay to Washington.

chet
    21-04285

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.