1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Hope I'm Wrong, But------

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Honestly...I would go so far as to say possible protests with riotous outbursts...but this country has no group with enough backbone to to take up arms against the status quo

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Yeah, it won't be ANYTHING like the rodney king riots.

ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?

Tom(AJ100)

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

No, I don't see that.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

And just what do you think that a bunch of "Street People and Inner-City Entitlements" could actually do to us?

At the worst case scenerio, they'll burn & pillage their own areas. It'll be urban renewal at it's finest.

But not to fear, after the devastation, Fannie & Freddie will be there handing out new mortgages....

Curt

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Gary, ( unloader to you folks who dont know him) I truely believe it will be worse if Obama wins. The black folowers( brothers and muslims and other white trash) don't have the balls to do anything. I believe McCains followers are made up of good ole boys who are tired of the BS and terrosrists and most of us fought in VN or the Korean war and another one wont bother us at all. Bring it on.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Goose, I'll give you a thousand dollars for every percent under 35 that McCain gets if you give me a thousand dollars for each percent over 35? Deal?

Should be a no-brainer if McCain is lucky to get 30%.....

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

OOPS! Somebody stepped in their own goose sh*t. LOL

Claybrd, don't hold your breath waiting for a reply to THAT bet.

Tom(AJ100)

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

There won't be a civil war. What country do you live in? You guys have way to much time on your hands to dream up that kind of crap. For one thing McSame hasn't got 30 % of the voters in the polls. He's going to get his butt handed to him in this election. The voters of America are tired of republican policies just for your information in case you haven't been paying attention to all the news on the economy lately. So just to be the one who said it"GET A CLUE" McSame won't get elected and if most of the news media and the papers in the world are all wrong and he does get elected you would loose more of your rights under his administration than you would under Obama's. No you won't have to fight off your neighbors and all their kids , where does this fear come from?????Dan

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

it's my hope that as a nation we are eyond that kind of crap; that said there is a strong possibility that we could be involved in a war between blacks and white. Promoted by the likes of jessie J. Farakahn, and some other ministers that shall remain unnamed!

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"it's my hope that as a nation we are eyond that kind of crap; that said there is a strong possibility that we could be involved in a war between blacks and white"

Bruce, I hope you are wrong, but you may be WRIGHT.

Tom(AJ100)

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dahaub, the Democrats have had the majority for 2 years now.

Are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?

HM

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If Obama loses I expect to see riots that will make Watts look like a BBQ.

13. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

I want in on this $1000 for every percent bet over 30% that McCain gets. I choose McCain.

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If that ever happened, it would be the perfect time for an outside country to come in and take over. The U.S. does it elsewhere.

15. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Dahaub: Just remember what you said here a couple of years or sooner from now if Obama gets elected. There will be many miserable people that will suffer from his presidency both black and white. Hope your are rich. I am not but for-see being much poorer after he gets what he wants. Change you want. Well change you're gonna get. Just remember what the changes end up being. Hope all the Obama loving voters remember that they voted for him but I bet when the time comes you'll not find a single person who will admit they voted for the SOB.

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

recurvyarcher you can be sure it will be an Islamic country.

17. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I have a good source a Major just recalled from Iraq that approximately 1500 select troupes have been pulled out of theater in order to scout some urban centers where unrest is expected.

I hope this civil unrest never happens no matter who is elected but remember that the population that consists of McCain supporters are much better armed and trained than the other groups supporters. If it becomes a civil war or race war it won't last long and my prediction will be true. Barack Obama's politics and his playing up the race issue for someone who is less than 25% black will eventually set the civil rights movement back close to 50 years.

18. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

I am with Cuban Cigar and Gary... Actually said the same thing 2 weeks ago.
    I know this is not what yall were thinking, but it is what came to my mind when I saw it....
    Have yall looked at the political poll dividing the Red and Blue States?
    The Red is the old confederate (historically speaking) and with the exception of states like Montana who were not yet in the Union. But for real! History should tell us something.... When people are compassionate about their belief and their rights...that causes war.

The beginning of the Civil War was far from slavery. It started because of economic issues and unfair taxes/sanctions imposed on Southern commodities & industries. (they don't teach that in History class any more, it is political incorrect)

Stephanie

19. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

mccain calls the audience "my friends", i think that is presumptious of him for i am not his friend.

20. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Polls what polls who is being polled. I want to be polled. you know who are getting polled. dead beats sitting home doing jack shit. same reason you do not see large numbers of Independants and republicans out and about. Busy working!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.