1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I hit the JACKPOT and want to buy everything!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pyrdek, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

I got really lucky and hit a $25.2 Millon dollar (US$) jackpot and now I want to buy at least one of every trap gun on the market today. I also want to buy a gun club with trap fields, skeet fields and at least one sporting clays course, and even an International bunker field too! While I am at it, I figure I should get a 38 foot long rec vehicle so I can travel to my newclub in style.

I need your help in two things. First, since money is no longer an problem, what guns, rec vehicle and shooting clubs would you recommend I purchase.

The other thing I need your help on is, by accident I hit the "Delete and Black List" button on my spam blocker and I lost the name and e-mail address of the gentleman in Hong Kong who needed my help in getting his money out of China and was willing to pay me a commission to help him if I only gave him my bank account number for him to transfer the money to. Can any of you provide me with his name and e-mail address?

On second thought, maybe $25,000,000.00 isn't enough. Do you think I should ask for $30,000.000.00 before I give him my account number? ;-)

2. ricks1

ricks1 Active Member

do you have a "good Friend" you would like to help? send his account no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.