1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I have to tell someone...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starship, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starship

starship TS Member

I didn't post it but read the thread here about hard left from post 1. Someone said set up for a staight-away. Okay, I set up for a straight-away from the station I was standing at (not the trap house). Then decided if it worked on 1 why not the rest of them.

Set up for straighways from where I was standing regardless of orientation to the trap house. Well now....ran 64 straight and shot 97/100. Best score ever!
    Had so much fun yesterday I'll have to go again tonight and make sure it wasn't a fluke.....please please please don't be a fluke:)

Geez, if I keep reading these posts I might learn something yet. Thanks for all the time folks take to help us new guys out.

Chuck

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I set up as if I was going to shoot the 50 yard stake, no matter what post that i am on. That way it is an equal swing right or left.

3. Opion8ted

Opion8ted TS Member

Starship .... Welcome to the SUFS (Set up for straigtaway) group. It was a revolution to me and improved my shooting immensly which is why I suggested it to the thread originator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.