1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I have reached the Holy Land

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by widomaker, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

On Saturday I went to a shoot and was classified AA 5 Classes for the first time ever. I know that its not much to most of the shooters on here but for me this was Major League stuff and what I have been working for since I started shooting in 07. I was all smiles and went out and broke a horrible 94. None the less I was tickled pink and hope I can stay there. Next goal is 100 straight.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

So, tell us your name so we can look you up?

Jack Swanson

3. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Martin Milano #0765881

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Good for you Martin. Those 98's and 99's boost one's average don't they. As I have personally seen you in action, I don't need to look you up. Congratulations on reaching a personal milestone. J.Woolsey

5. JasonH

JasonH TS Member

Congrats are in order for the effort and obvious hard work. I believe there are many shooters on this site that dont mind hearing a success story once in a while,and probably many at the local club that you shoot at. Thats part of the great thing about trapshooting. Dont forget to absorb the knowledge that you learn about this fine sport as you progress farther into the land of canaan and give it to others. The 100 straights will come as you slay whatever it is that blocks your path whithin yourself. I do believe that trapshooting is a sport that will test the mind and patience of a person, and will show results of good effort and patience......Congrats again..................Good Luck.

6. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Thanks and thanks John thats very nice of you to say :). I missed you at Durham and hope to see you next week at Buckhorn.

7. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

Hmmm, I'd like to break a few of those "horrible" 94's. Actually, some horrible 93's would be just fine at this time. But, don't slack off, cause I'm coming up behind you!!!

Jeff
    First year rookie.

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Martin. You deserved and earned your AA classification. Keep shooting well... But remember the 2000 rule... Shoot 2000 singles nad 2000 handicap and you will be a "trapshooter". 87-01936 check out 87-88-89. Then check out 2010. And see you in a shoot off soon. If not me then another. Shoot-offs are fun. Jack Swanson, WI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.