1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I had a great time at Vincennes, IN Gun Club today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tumbleweed, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

There is a great group of guys at Vincennes Gun Club that put on a nice registered shoot. I highly recommend it if you are in the area. Nice hospitality and the prices can't be beat. $12 per 100 and a $4 fee.

And the best part.....Mr. Williams made me a cheeseburger and a glass a tea, I gave him $3.00 and got change back. How do you beat that!

I had to give him a hard time about the sign on the bulletin board that said "Dues - $10.00" I said it's no wonder nobody can afford to shoot with dues like that -:))))

2. Damifino

Damifino Member

WOW - Those prices are great! Good shooting, good friends and good food too, doesn't get much better.

3. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

I'll second Tumbleweed's comments. The first time I shot there was last October during the shooter's appreciation day. Had a great time and will definitely be back!

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I have never shoot there but I put on my list of places to go, sound like a great place to shoot and BS a little

Kooz
    MN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.