1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I had a Grand Time!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Just to let everyone know, I returned from Grand tonight. I got to shoot Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today! Weather was nice, got to meet some new people, and some old friends! Wished I could have stayed longer. Sparta is getting better everytime! I will be vending @ Cardinal Classic next week. I will have reloading supplies and cleaning rods. See you there!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"
    (270) 804-5454

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good shooting matt on the handicap with the 97.

Foggy

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thanks Foggy!

Matt

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

Matt
    Congratulations on your good shooting.
    I shot Fri, Sat and Sunday. My scores the first 2 days were my lowest this year. How frustrating, Sunday I was able to pull out a 96 and save a small portion of hope.
    Randy

5. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

Weather is great this year at the Grand. Shot Sat, Sun, and Monday and didn't break a sweat all day. It's kinda weird to shoot without sweat dripping in my eyes :eek:) No 200 straight here but I did pretty well for me.

One thing that happened is some ole boy shooting next to me had his trigger fall out of his Perazzi while on the line. He ran back and got a second trigger and popped it in to finish that round with a 96. When he went to the Perazzi booth to get it fixed it was $147. He said they treated him with little to no respect. I guess Perazzi is so big that their customers don't mean anything. Who knows... I can tell you that the folks at Kolar are awesome and have always treated me great.

KK

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

KK. Not uncommon with the Europeans.

My visits in 1969 were stoic at best. They dont show much emotion or enthusiasm, especially the Italians & Germans.

They like our money better than us.

Regards.....Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.