1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I got my SILVER SEITZ trap gun back

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I traded my Kolar TS- Got a PERAZZI MX-2000- Bought a BROWNING XT-Combo-traded for a Ljutic, Traded The Perazzi and Ljutic for my old SILVER SEITZ, should have never let it go in the first place. It fits and shoots fantastic, to me it feels like a MODEL 12 with no recoil, points and balances perfectly. Have not broken a Hdcp score less than 90 since I got it back, still tuning it to get it back where it was before. Those Silver Seitz Guns I feel are the best trap guns on the market today.

Has anyone else gotten rid of a gun and wished they didn't do it? And did you try to get it back?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, sold a model 31 a couple times and am trying to buy it back now. Several others too

3. biff

biff Active Member

Gary, you are quite a trader! I used to trade guns all the time which was an expensive hobby for me, unlike you. I lost money on every deal it seems, but now have no interest in playing the field as I have found THE gun for me with my Ljutic. Glad you were able to get you gun back before someone screwed it up for you, everytime I got one of the guns I liked back someone had messed it up so I couldn't shoot it and would have to trade it off again! Biff

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I miss a Perazzi MX-15

Matt

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I miss my ex-wife......but my aim IS improving. (LOL)
    The only guns I miss are the two that sprouted legs and walked out of an apartment I was living in once. Other than those, I don't know the second half of "buy and sell"....more like "buy and keep!"

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

6. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Gary, you could have told them were you got it!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don

7. cls

cls Member

I sold #519 about a year ago. So sad...

cls

8. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I got my Seitz back from Don Renner at Rennerize.

How's that Don?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Gary that is soooo much better. But you did tell them what a GREAT deal you got??
    Don

10. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

I bought a brand new Beretta A303 Special Trap 32" in the 80´s, sold it soon after, kicked myself for years, until three years ago that I went to the club with a friend which happened to have bought the A303 from the guy who bought it from me in the 80´s, he was no longer using it and sold it back to me, including an extra 28" field barrel for $450, it is my favorite gun and will never part with it again.

Berettaman7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz broken