1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I got my mouse trap installed, hopefully it works

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by darincraft, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darincraft

darincraft Member

I received my MultiCatch and installed it today. I went out the shop gun in hand with my new toy and lit up a cigar hoping the install would take longer than five minutes. Well, lol it didn't.

The installation went easily to say the least and I had to spend 45 minutes fumbling around the shop smoking with nothing to do. I do have to say, it does not look as imposing on the gun as it does on their site. I appears to be high quality with good materials and it functioned flawlessly cycling the gun. Hopefully it will function as well when shot and I won't have to use the shims supplied with the kit.

So far, good job MultiCatch.

Darin

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

A friend installed one on a 391 and did not function as advertised. He made several adjustments but could not get it to cycle. Jammed every time, even with factory ammo. Jake

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

We need pic's.

4. darincraft

darincraft Member

sorry for the late response. Did he adjust the gas system on the gun or just throw it on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.