1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I got a new camera today!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I am amazed at how cheap digital cameras have gotten and today I purchased a Kodak M550 at Best Buy for $79! My last one I bought 5 years ago and had a measly 5mp and used AA batteries, which it ate up like crazy. This one is lithium rechargable, has 12mp and 5x zoom.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=001.jpg" target="_blank"> 001.jpg </a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=002.jpg" target="_blank"> 002.jpg </a>

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

And guess what?

...More pictures of that damned cat!

That pussy must rival Paris Hilton's dog for the title of "World's Most Photographed Furry Lap Pet."

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

First a new 4-Stroke boat motor and now a new camera? Wow, it must be nice to live up in Michigan where the economy is booming! ;)

-Gary

4. Tron

A couple more:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=007.jpg" target="_blank"> 007.jpg </a>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=006.jpg" target="_blank"> 006.jpg </a>

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Hey, I see a lot of other nice stuff in those pics beside your fancy boat motor and furry girlfriend. Even a full-size arcade video game! Clearly we need higher taxes in Michigan. I've been out of work for years, my 243 weeks of unemployment is running out, and I'm on the verge of having to either give up HBO or cut back on Budweiser, Marlboros and gambling. Why should you have so much and I have so little?

-Gary

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

PS: I hope your Atlas lathe doesn't have those cheezy Zamak gears like mine does, LOL.

-Gary

7. Tron

I just knew you was a Liberal.......

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

For what it's worth, I'm actually a Ronald Reagan / Teddy Roosevelt Libertarian. Not everyone can comprehend how that makes sense, and it's a very small club, but at least I get to be its leader.

So does your Atlas have the cheezy Zamak gears like mine or not?

-Gary

9. Tron

Not sure, I never really checked. It runs and runs and runs.....and runs. Not the greatest, but reliable.

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

My Atlas is starting to show signs of wear already and it's not even 80 years old. When I save up enough for a fancy new camera, I'll post a picture.

-Gary

PS: Here's a good link for all the Atlas lathe efficionados, LOL.

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Just don[t' try and use the Kodak easy share too much. Everytime I try and help a guy wiht kodak pics they are in bmp format. Andthat is a pain.

Nice cat BTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.