1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I got a new Beretta Un-single combo for friend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Yesterday I saw a new gun that a friend wanted to buy, But Beretta quit making the Beretta 682 Gold E Un Single combo, and are making the 692.

I was at Jaquas yesterday and was going to look at a used one they had for sale, but it sold Thursday. So I was looking in the rack and there was 2 new ones, I asked about them and they said they were surprised to get them as they came in Thursday, so I called my friend and told them was 2 new ones in stock, I told him I would pick out the one w/nicest wood if he wanted it, he said yes he wanted it, he only wanted a new one.

So it is being shipped to his FFL, He thanked me for helping him out to get one.

Several other dealers were told they were not going to get one as Beretta was out of stock.

Jaquas was surprised to see them come in.

But we got a happy shooter who got what he wanted because I was observant and saw them in the rack.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. smokintom

smokintom Well-Known Member

There you go Gary.Thats why we go to Jaqua`s.Find it on there web site.Call them.They hold it and we go check it out.One hour away.Done!

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

They were not on their website yet, was told by Jaquas there would be no more of them, then Alas 2 showed up and surprised the hell out of Jaquas.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have three new ones here at the Silver Dollar for sale.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I got a feeling the 682s are going to be sorely missed

6. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i have a 682 unsingle combo for sale. excellent condition. soft comb, pull or release, 34unsingle, 30 o/u. all papers, case....etc. 3500.00 shipped.

steve.

ps. just to toot my own horn, i had a 98 from the 27 with it two weeks ago.

7. APrice

APrice Active Member

This guy must have a dislocated shoulder by now from patting himself on the back.

8. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i deserved that (insert smiley face). just wanted you to know that it is a good gun.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They are definantly one of the best for sure

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

(3) Cheers for Gary saving the day. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray!!!

What would the World be like without ya?

From all the back pat'n

grntitan_2009_2503172.jpg

11. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Why didn't you just buy it and take it to him?

12. reddbudd

reddbudd Well-Known Member

When you say you got it for a friend did you mean you paid? Because if you're buying I sure could use a new K80 Trap Special Combo. I'd even be willing to be your friend as long as you didn't tell anybody.

Bud

13. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Dr.Longshot was looking and found a shotgun for a friend. And just by chance
    there were are a couple of news ones in the rack. Dr. called his friend and the
    purchase was made and everything worked out good as one trap shooter was looking to help another shooter......

Then a bunch of you clowns chime in and criticize him for helping a fellow shooter.; So for all you guys that can not say anything nice even when somethinig good happens,,,,, MAY THE BIRD OF PARADISE FLY UP YOUR DAMN NOSE AND YOUR EYES AND EARS AND YOU BUTT HOLE ALSO...

Birddog