1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I got a AYA #2 NICE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shot410ga, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think you've had a little to much "Jack."

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Copper: Skeet shooter my a**. I'd take your money any day, 16 or 27, BOZO.

3. copper

copper Member

Hay Joe well I hunt shoot share stories to enjoy life we all have enough BS in life at work and so on to exspand it to what we do for enjoyment. Yes there always seems to be a small segment who feel the need to undermine every thing, Gets old. Dave PS I have learned to sometimes write and if starts to draw this nonsense I just remove or don,t read the comments, There are some gentlemen here that are very helpfull and I love hunting and guns and bird dogs is why I come here. When I first found this site I thought it was a place to come unwind relax at end of a day. Best thing is not to post I have been told . Thanks for the invite 410 I have seen some skeet shooters shoot good trap you might I have not shot much in last few years But I am picky about who I shoot with. because I do this for enjoyment regards Dave

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I read the sad news in the latest "Shooting Sportsman".....great writer...gone too young...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.