1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE GONNA PAY !

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tumbleweed, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

What do you do in a case like this? Just boggles the mind.

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

one additional news story about it.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

First thing is take her to the vet to be spayed

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

These people are conditioned to resent those who try to help them. It's like the handout isn't big enough or luxurious enough.

The gene pool is in need of some chlorine.

HM

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Our legislators continually talk about cuts to Social Security when in reality the Johnson administration rolled SS funds into the general funds helping welfare recipients. They should be talking about cutting of child welfare after 2 children. We may not have people like this if they did that. These types of people really disgust me. Totally irresponsible and want to blame everyone for their mistakes. Like Obama. Thanks for ruining my day on that one, Bulge

6. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

In today's politically correct society, I am a racist. Why? I think she should have been neutered, 12 children ago, children taken from her, and let her starve if she is too damn lazy to work. If she voted, I am sure her selection was based on race alone. My eldest aunt worked in children's and family services in Allegeheny county Pa. for 50+ yr.s, not an exageration, she retired at age 90. She said when she started to work welfare stopped at 3 children, it just kept getting worse over the years. She related that she actually interviewed some applicants that she could trace back 3 & 4 generations of the family that never left the welfare rolls. This was not what FDR started welfare for, it has just evolved to this in an effort to secure votes. God bless the loving, caring liberals for creating this abomanation.

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Im just so glad she has kept her mouth shut about me. I cant afford anymore then the $12 a month I send her for support.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama voter.......

Welfare should be a 12 month program. After that you're on your own. It's intended to be a helping hand not a lifetime support system.

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Why wasn't she thinking of that while she had her pants off, laying on her back?

10. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

The scary part is, this is just one that we know about, how about all that we don't.

Section 8 has ruined a lot of people.

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What a "SCUM" bag. I mean that literly...

12. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

But if you say anything against her you will be labeled a RACIST by the Liberal Retards, she has a RIGHT to have kids, Yup, she sure does, SHE has a responsibility to care for those same children, NOT THE TAX PAYER!!!!!!!! She will NEVER get off welfare unless it is stopped and all those kids will go on welfare the first chance they get, because that is all they know, and I am sure momma gonna say "Go sign up for your Gov't check" as soon as humanly possible.

She flops on her back and EXPECTS, yes EXPECTS everyone else to pay for them, I think they should go after "Baby's Daddy" for some cash, but he is probably on welfare also. I am sure to be labeled a Racist but I dont give a shit, I call it like I see it. I am sick of my tax dollars going to people like this that REFUSE to work!! I dont care if she has to work 50 F***ing jobs get off the Gov't tit!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar

13. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

I'm going to work extra early tomorrow.

Millions on welfare (like this parasite) are counting on me to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.