1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Feel Sorry For The Buckeyes!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BigM-Perazzi, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I heard Tressel was looking for a home in Ann Arbor. Heard he was looking for a challenge....

2. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

Buckeyes dont need any pity they will win big.....i hope

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Someone is trolling

Its obvious Ohio State will run away with it

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Mr Forsbach: The Bucks will kill those guy's from LSpew... The day after the game is over,I will up this post and I hope you will say "Mr Nuc You were right and Im sorry for those crazy remarks" LOL.....Mr Nuc

5. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

LSU 42 OSU 17

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

There are two sports which the "Big 10" excell at, Football and Basketball!

When it is all said and done, Ohio State will be the national champs of football and IU will be the national champs at basketball!

ec90t

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

When it comes to the "round ball" you two will have to get by my SPARTANS. Who have to whip Boston College in their bowl.

Jim I still have your nuts on my desk. Hope it helps keep the National Championship in the BIG 10.

dON

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

I love listening to the pundits whine because "their" team didn't get in! Let 'em whine...if you don't like the result, then get us a different system for picking the participants.

I'd love to see a 4 or 8-team playoff bracket get started...hopefully all the Big-10 haters out there can help pressure it into existence. And if the Buckeyes can be the catalyst to help play a role in that...Grrreat!

Until then...hey, 3 BCS appearances in 6 years ain't bad! That's a lot of money flowing into the Scarlet and Gray's athletic department. Go Bucks!

(A shout out to Illinois, too...9-3 and going to the Rose Bowl...that's quite a performance from them this year!)

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Didn't the buckeyes play Florida last year???

10. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Florida did not stand chance last year against the mighty Buckbutt's (Florida 41, Ohio Upstarts 14). Let's see, Ohio Upstarts have not beaten an SEC team in EIGHT TRIES (that's 0 for 8 for you slow Ohio Upstart fans). I sure wish the Ohio Upstarts would join the SEC. We need another team to beat up on like Vanderbilt. Has "Art" established a line on the game? Oh, Michigan fans, Appalachian State is having more trouble beating teams in the 1AA (or whatever they call it) playoffs than they did beating Michigan. The "Pig 10" is such a joke.

11. Mr. Professional

Mr. Professional TS Member

I think they should have college playoffs instead of just standings, like pro football and highschool football. Have all the teams that won their conference play eachother until it is down to two. That would make a lot more sense and get those annoying people on ESPN to shutup about how undeserving the OSU buckeyes are to go to the BCS. Look at 2002, they beat an incredible Miami team and after last year in football and basketball they are wanting to get some revenge.

C'mon guys, two national championship games in a row, can't we be supportive to our team instead of negative to somone elses?

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Maybe we should play the BCS game up North every other year, just to make it fair??? Do the SEC teams own longjohns?? It is acceptable to play football in the snow, no?

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Lambeau Field...Green Bay.

14. phirel

phirel TS Member

OU should feel very lucky. They do not have to play either football or basketball in the ACC.

Does anyone know who is going to the Orange Bowl?

Pat Ireland

PS- My home is 8 miles from a town known as Blacksburg Virginia.

15. Setterman

I agree with Mr.Pro, there should be a playoff. OSU has been done with their schedule for 2 weeks. These last 2-3 weeks could be playoff weeks. I understand some conferences have a playoff game, but I would think it be scheduled somehow.

Pat, Were not sure our "northern" boys could understand the ACC refs. It could be confusing!....ya-alll. My, them ACC boys can sure run fast despite one leg being shorter than the other!

Just kidding...playoffs would resolve all this crap.

16. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

While I'm sure OSU has a fine football team, The wife is a Louisiana native and tiger fan and I'm a Okie and a SOONER fan. Guess i'd SOONER have the LSU TIGERS win.

Jim

17. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jim- Nice post, I enjoyed it.

Pat Ireland

18. Setterman

I think both OSU and LSU can be glad their not playing the Sooners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.