1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<i>*** F/S Mach One - $4500 ***</i>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BP348, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BP348

BP348 Active Member

Guys,

I purchased my Perazzi from BigSki. I'm new to trap shooting and don't really know anything about the mach one but I can tell you that ski is a great guy. He answered all my questions & emails quickly (there were a bunch), and even called me when needed.

It was great doing business with him! I'm sure whomever buys this great looking shotgun will have the same great experience with Ski that I did.

Jerry

2. 390-dog

390-dog TS Member

Joe,

If John has not mailed you, the Armoloy finish is a factory finish that NCP uses on there recievers (or use to). I found to be very durable and should not be a reason for anyone to shy away from a MachOne. I personaly liked the finish. Dennis could give you all the details....Don Savey

3. 390-dog

390-dog TS Member

Joe,

I had one of there early guns also. Had Dennis do the new rib upgrade, it looks like this has the upgrade. Great gun. Not as many on the west coast as back east and I could not walk down the line without someone wanting to take a closer look.

You will find the trigger to be one of the best. I used the release trigger but have never tried the pull.

It's no broom handle, LOL, but I think you could get use to it.

I have gotten out of trapshooting for awhile and decided to sell mine off. The Harley needed some new chrome.

Don Savey

4. skeeter

skeeter TS Member

well, hairy was probaly going to say it's because ur finally getting yourself a real trap gun. but there is another reason there'd be applause joe.

uh. maybe it's because this gun is of a production vintige that was selling for $3800 brand new at the Grand in the mid 1990's (I know because I picked one up and looked at it). and you'd be paying probly over 500 bucks more for it than the original owner paid when it was new?

oops, did i say that out loud?

and if you don't think I'm right, then how come the Mach One guy took down his original post that was on this thread a few days earlier, saying this gun was from his first run? just look at the serial number. the gun is over ten years old. at that time, nobody had heard of his guns before & they didn't bring as much.

from one year to the next, in the late 1990s I think it was, they suddenly about doubled the price on them, thats what they call marketing. and the rest is history. some of us has a longer memory than you think. and somebody did/is make a big profit on this here gun. i'm not saying the NCP guy aint a real nice guy, he seems like he is, and i'm not saying this here guy is ripping you off, i'm just saying somebody somewhere down the line made some money on this here one, and nobody seems to be telling you that joe.

but it's probably a very good gun, so if you like it then maybe it's worth it to you. on the other hand, I don't like seeing a guy get worked over. if you know the truth and still decide to buy it, then good for you and everybody.

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Was wondering about the age of the gun. I was also wondering about the price of it when it was new. Thanks for the answers...about ten years old...$3800 new.

I'd have it re-stocked by Dennis so it fits because I can plainly see that it won't fit and the color just doesn't seem right.

Talked to Gordy about a piece of wood, a lighter color. I kind of wanted a dark wood, but that won't work with the receiver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.