1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I dont want any of you to get sick I need you all

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I cant begin to tell you how wonderful you all have been to me the last few years.
    My standing in my community has risen from a lowly deadbeat to a upstanding member of society.
    That Ive been collecting welfare the last 23 years I truly thank you all I love watching my soaps while you all work for me, even allowing a bit of extra money to get high a bit, but now you've increased my welfare, I cant thank you but even better the rules for food stamps have been changed so I save money in the supermarket instead of buying cheap mexican grass I now buy good columbian weed.
    Another wonderful gift you've given me is I no longer pay for cell phone service. I dont know how to thank you,a free cell phone for life and 250 free minutes a month forever and if I need extra minutes $5 a month for 500 extra is wonderful.
    Dont ever get sick,I want you to have more children so my kids can live the same way I do,oh, another benefit, I get a special price on Cadillac, after all my Audi is 3 years old is doesnt look right for me to drive a old car. LEE

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I wish I had that bait all the times the fish weren't biting!

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You're very welcome Slic, you deserve everything you get.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Anybody driving an Audi needs help. At least you stepped up by buying a new Caddy. I hope it was very expensive and gets shi--y gas mileage.

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Slic, what are the new rules for food stamps. HMB

6. pdq

pdq Member

Now class, everyone sing along:

Trolling, trolling, over the rolling sea....

Anyone who responds
    Is worthless as can be!!!!

(repeat as necessary)

Pete

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Forget that south of the border ditch weed, with the kind of money you have it should be nothing less than cultivated NoCal skunk bud.

8. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Rick, give me more credit than buying a Cadillac. An Audi is a super sport driving machine while a Cady is a dumb down. Only poor trash buy cadys, Im 2 steps up now, my credit score went up 40 points,couldnt believe I even have credit. I just found out if I claim another child I can get more money until they all are 18. WOW Lee

9. Rick Barker

slic lee

Where have you been the last couple years?

You have not heard of the CTS V ????

Fastest production sedan/coupe in the world?

Heart thumpin 556 HP, just a tad under 200 MPH?

My wife and I took one for a test drive.

Everybit as awesome as they say.

There is no Audi that can catch it.

You must not get out much.

10. JPM

JPM Active Member

Rick, Apparently you don't know about the Audi R8 GT. JPM

11. Rick Barker

JPM,

Now you are talking oranges to apples.

I am talking about a domestic car made for under $75,000.00 that is proven to be the fastest production sedan/coupe in the world. No European, or Italian or English domestic production SEDAN/COUPE can touch it.

You are talking about a Super Sports Car, no comparision. Would you want to put a Bugatti up against your Audi?

The distinction I am making is a domestic vehicle you can find in any showroom across the country on any given Saturday, not some "you have to pay 250,000.00 dollars and wait 6 months to a year" before you can take delivery of it and not be able to test drive it unless you put $10,000.00 down as a deposit.

I can understand owning an Audi on government assistance, but not a SuperCar. Seems to me a CTS-V would be a better bargin than any foreign domestic sedan.

12. JPM

JPM Active Member

Rick, I agree with everything you've said. I was just commenting about your "There is no Audi that can catch it" comment.

JPM

13. Rick Barker

Okay, I will clarify.

There is no comparable Audi that slic lee can buy with his government subsistence that will touch the CTV-S.

14. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Slic, that was so charitable for you to buy that Caddy. Helping out the union brothers at Gubment Motors should get you some extra points for more handouts. Too bad you didn't make that trade during Cash for Clunkers, you would have got an "at-a-boy" by the eco-freaks.

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Made all this up to see what effect this would have didnt really bother anyone, your all JADED

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Dammit, the rules clearly state that there is "NO GILL NETTING" on this forum! It's catch and release only!

17. Rick Barker

You should still look at the Caddy CTS-V, take it for a test drive. You'll pour gas on your Audi and set it on fire. You can afford it on your welfare check. Thousands already do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.