1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Don't Trust Honest Women!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Onceabum, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Jan 9, 2008
    I Don

My first wife was mean, crazy and liked guns and knives. She once filled my car with newspapers, set them on fire, threw the keys inside the car and locked the door.

My second was a thief and loved men . . .all men. Plus, she was nuttier than my first wife and spent quite a bit of time in confinement.

But, I could always trust these women to be what they were.

I now share quarters with a woman who appears to be sweet, happy and honest, but I wonder. I give her opportunities to steal from me but no dice so far. I try to start arguments but she smiles and tells me I’m right. Still, since women are untrustworthy and dishonest I hope to wake up some morning and find the REAL her has shown up so I can say, AhHa!

She’s pretty cagey but she’ll screw up one of these days and reveal her true nature. I’ve only been waiting a short time. . .twenty seven years.

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2006
    S-E PA

Don't they say "third time is the charm?"

As long as she is not related to Lorena Bobbitt stop your whining.
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Finally caught a keeper. Congrats to you and your lady. I can relate as i had to try on several too. LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.