1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't hunt, but this garbage made me really sick

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I don

I do not hunt out of personal choice.

But this garbage reporting made me really sick.

2. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Couldnt even finish this garbage, but hey, that is just MY PERSONAL OPINION CNN AND PETA, so get over it and DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE LIVING OFF THE LAND. FRICKEN IDIOTS...........

3. 700X-user

700X-user Member

The sad part is these people on TV actually vote and reproduce. They have no friggin clue what goes on in the real world.

Ed

4. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

All you have to do is ask most city people where milk comes from...

Answer most frequently given is.... "The Store"...

Gene pool is way too big...

LWL

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

was it not on the Communist News Network??? go figure.....

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals!!

Spotted Owl taste like Chicken. Try some!

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Go Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray.
    Don

8. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

PETA is a known supporter of domestic terrorism committed in the name of "animal rights". The entire animal rights movement is a sham and a hoax that enrichens its "leaders" and does nothing for animals, irregardless of what their progaganda claims. PETA is using Palin's show like they do with any other media of the moment; as a vehicle to promote their garbage and gain publicity to be used for fund-raising.

9. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

People Excreting Tasty animals

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Go Sara go, those sick city slickers don't know where Milk comes from or where's the BEEF.

Best part it is a LADY doing GUY'S stuff and very good at it.

It took Obama 2 years to say I have to look after the non-working americans, AS HE STATED ON THE NEWS YESTERDAY, 2 Years, 2 Years and I still don't think he is sincere about it.

Go Sara Palin Go, we need you in the WHITE HOUSE, hope you take the watermelon patch out while you are there.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I don

P.E.T.A. headquarters in Virginia. I've heard some natives refer to it/them as P.eople E.mbarrassing the T.idewater A.rea.

sissy

12. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

you say you don't hunt but your prescence, and sign on name here points to the fact you shoot. you don't have to kill to hunt, most do, but the act of taking a clay target is closely akin to hunting without the mess. In some form or another we all hunt for food, even if is the act of going through the kitchen cabinets, you are looking for food. We all hunt. Those that say they don't are fooling themselves.

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The newscaster is obviously gay.

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

PETA is a bunch of human hating freaks. They don't have a clue what anmials do to each other every day. They dream of a world without people. They think this would be a more pure world, why? Because people aren't supposed to be part of the world. Only animals should be allowed to live spending each day killing and ripping apart each other for food. Life feeds on life. Living things eat other living things. Godless liberal freaks can't handle the truth. They are so scared of their own death that their fear is transferred into a make believe world where every animal frolics in the sun loving each other without evil man in the picture. Remember the movie where one of these groups of liberal freaks releases a virus that only kills humans. Don't think that isn't one of their dreams. I feel sorry for the once living plants that these vegetarian freaks eat. They don't have any right to eat from any living thing. They should eat rocks and sand until they shrivel up and die. They are all as hypocritical as rich liberals who never give all their own money up to the government to redistribute as the government sees fit. All liberals are hypocrites. All liberals are fools.

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

All Gods creatures have a place at the table.....right next to the mashed potatos.

16. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Wow! The CNN commentator thinks this hunt was about violence and blood and guts! I'll bet a week without food would change his tune a little.

17. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I feel professional politicians on all sides and the extreme left are scared to death of this lady, Sara Palin, to get into real power!! When she was Governor of Alaska, she put political crooks in jail? That's taboo in Washington's good ole boy network!

Hap

18. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is pretty funny if you did watch the show-- http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/08/opinion/08dowd.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=a212

obvously biased but still funny

If you had hunted you suspected when her father fell on the rifle going down the hill that he might have knocked it out of alingnment

Also she shouldnt have had makeup on and her nails done but I am sure the producers wanted that.

Just happened to see the show though and it was an intriquing look into the life up in alaska of making a living with the land- living with the land and water- not destroying them

regards from Iowa

Gene

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I knew watching one of her shows with my wife that the show would drive liberals crazy. In this one show they shot clay targets as a family in a field. In that same show they worked on a commerical fishing boat knocking out halibut with a blow to the head. They didn't hide the blood either. Liberals can only handle blood and death when it is a human baby being ripped out of the womb. They only like guns when it is some communist army taking over the government.

20. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Oh--- Highflyer- that reminded me

Remember the warning on the screen about graphic details to be shown and viewer caution was to be advised --- LMAO

maybe for city folks that thinks everything grows on trees

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.