1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't hate obama because he's black

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadelk, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

But I really detest him because I love the United States and our freedoms and rights. Up 'till now we could succeed or fail in spite of the government. I think if the pimp is elected we will fail and Marxism will infect our society. The example of public education is all the evidence I need for proof.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

the last time i checked asphalt is black, not obama, like i am not white,though most paper is,and if you can ever get over this america will be better off.

bill

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Nipper, you need to read Michelle Obama's thesis paper. She has no problem referring to African Americans as blacks.

4. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I guess the news hasn't gotten out yet.

Obama is half white, 47% Arabic and 3% black.

And he is viewed as the black candidate. That doesn't say much for the intelligence of the black community.

HM

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

"Intelligence of the Black Community"?

A contradiction in terms?

Curt

7. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

"Suntan-superman?"

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I honestly despise the man. I feel he is a crook in waiting. He can't wait to repe America. No, I am not making any kind of threat but I feel that American will be better off without him. I don't understand how anyone could vote for him if they checked out his history and associates. I'm not saying McCain is lily white.(no pun intended) But, he would be much better for America in comparison. Jackie B.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

He's really the perfect candidate. The wrinkled, ugly, yellow-teeth McGovernites need a handsome young trojan horse for their ideas to ride in on. And as a plus - white liberals won't have to feel guilty anymore! The idea of institutional racism in America will have taken a huge punch on the nose, and with this sop to the black community, liberalism can then turn its full, passionate attention to the courtship of Hispanics, the nation's next racial-rights goldmine.

I bet the liberals will get all "quivery" on election night...maybe have to take a couple barbs before going to bed. It'll just be too much.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Curt, I know quite a number of highly-intelligent black people. I also know quite a few really ignorant white people.

11. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

If his name was Barry O'brien, a white Jr. senator with three years in the senate, two of those three running for President, had ayers for a buddie, david duke for a pastor, and john gotti for a business partner,

WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION.

AJ100

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

...unless he was a handsome Democrat.

13. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Buzz, you have a point.

AJ100

14. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This is not a race about black and white. The ignorant part of the black community will and are making it such. Unfortunatley, 95% of them are ignorant and they are led by such idiots as jess Jackson, Al Sharpton and more. The idea of a black President does not scare me, the idea he is connected to our enemy scares the hell out of me.

Jackie- I dont wish him harm either but he runs a high risk of being a target to a lot of people if he is elected. I would not want to be in that position. In that respect, he has a least a little courage.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

curvy, you said that before. We have a population of 150,000 in this area and no black doctors, lawyers, or engineers.

we did have one that owned a Chrysler dealership but he died.

we also have a group of NFL players.

And some preachers, I don't know about their intelligence. But they do have guile.

Most of what we have are welfare queens, crack smokers, and gas station robbers.

They walk in the streets rather than on the sidewalk, I can't understand that one.

I did have a friend who was a process engineer for P & G, but he moved on.

I believe the parole officers and shelter houses in Milwaukee are dumping their excess on Green Bay.

These are the simple facts from my window.

HM

16. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

Cap'n Rick... Just because it's Sunday doesn't mean you don't take your meds. I think racists should probably take a double dose! When's the KKK rally guys?

17. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

""""""""""SwannyinMinn,

What part of Capt Rick's statement is wrong? ................Rick Johnson""""""

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN look at dum(as***)'s in the house and ask is it safe to vote for this guy!?

Being Sunday I will stick to just plain NO!NO!!NO!!!NO!!!!NO!!!!!!

AL

18. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

swansong, if you don't like the tone this site is taking. You HAVE impiied that haven't you? WHY do you guys keep signing on?

AGAIN, if you thought you could C.H.A.N.G.E. anyones mind that was going to vote for John McCain/Sarah Palin...

[​IMG]

AJ100

19. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Weather Underground Victim Says Obama Should Have Known of Ayers' Past"

"A Yonkers, N.Y., councilman whose home was bombed nearly four decades ago by the Weather Underground says Barack Obama should know better than to associate with the domestic terror group's co-founder, Bill Ayers.

"I'm not questioning what Barack Obama was doing when he was 8 years old. I'm questioning his behavior as an adult to choose his friends, mentor and longtime personal and professional colleague."

"But Murtagh cast doubt on the narrative out of the Obama campaign, saying it would make the Democratic presidential candidate "the dumbest man that ever graduated from Columbia and Harvard Law School" if he didn't initially know about Ayers' past.

"Murtagh also alleged that Obama's ties to Ayers probably go back earlier, since Ayers' wife, Weather Underground radical Bernadine Dohrn, at one point worked at the same firm where Obama's wife, Michelle, worked."

And the liberal pukes here criticize George for being associated with oil company's???? Hussein Obama is already damaged goods, bought and paid for by some of the most corrupt politicians and groups known to exist. Classic liberalism.

20. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

You guys are hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

chaveso cook