1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I CANT STOP!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tron, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Well, as some of you know, I adopted a kitten recently from the rescue and have had her (Ava) for about 1 1/2 months already and she's really been a nice Cat. But, last week another kitten has been roaming around my yard and in the 100 degree heat, I took some pitty on her and gave her a bowl of ice water and some food. Anyway, to make a long story short, I spent $400 at the vet and it looks like I have yet another Cat.

Here she is waiting at my back door for more food and water:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=DSCN0139.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

In her new room:
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view¤t=DSCN0178.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

She loves TS.com!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=DSCN0213.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You're a lucky man Tron.

Hauxfan!

3. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

People who are kind to animals are good people.

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

a 22 short sure doesn't cost $400.

And the YARRR and body thrashing in the throes of death are priceless.

Use your head, Tron. Good grief. I think we're talking Gay City here.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Sure looks like the same old cat, you've been posting pictures of the last number of years.

6. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I would like for you to come to my house and take all the neighborhood cats that roam day and night, killing the baby rabbits, putting footprints on my truck and shi**in in my wife's flowers. I only have time to eliminate so many of them.

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I am not cruel to any animal but I used to have two big dogs(90lbs) that thought cats were play thing and would catch them and then fight over them and literally tear them in half. While I had them I didn't have cat paw prints all over our cars. Other than cats those dogs wouldn't hurt a thing. I do like cats and those dogs are gone but my wife will not allow cats to stay in the house. I had a beautiful white ringtail and my neighbors beagle hound caught it and killed it. Jackie B.

8. Mapper

Mapper Member

Ah yes, I recognize the syndrome. That's the way the lady behind us started. She wound up with about 75 cats. Finally the neighbors(not me) complained of the stench. She would drive the streets looking for stray cats. I understand she is happy in the home where she was taken. Naturally, they had to rip out all the carpet and part of the drywall to get the smell gone.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

There is a cure - it's called "cat owner fetish castration". If it was me I would try to quit on my own.

Don

10. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

sounds like it could be some "cartoon, or is that Cattune" material for the drawing board. Maybe one night we'll turn on 60minutes and see a video about "Catman Tron" - not Batman. 700cats down in the basement or Tron ending up eating catfood. Anyway, just my imagination getting the best of me. Tron you're a good guy to take care of them thar cats!

11. markc2

markc2 Member

They make dandy tomato fertilizer.

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I picked up a nice Chicom airgun at a garage sale.

Friend asked how accurate was it ... I said " It is capable of 1/4 minute of cat!"

13. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

7&1/2 or 8's ?

Rock

Jim

14. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Ahab, thats funny.....I might have to borrow that one.

Wayne

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Tron it's good that you can take orders so well. You have a few masters to serve

16. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Tron you are lucky in the respect that you can have a cat. My wife and I love them but she is severely allergic. Oh well we will have to be satisfied with a couple of big yellow labs. Bill Wheeler

17. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with being kind to animals, good job Tron

18. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

[​IMG]

About a year ago, someone dumped off three cats in the neighborhood. One took to living in the burn pit out back. You could take one look and see she was pregnant. Brenda started to feed her and give her milk and water. We called her Magic. She would come out and eat and "poof" she would disappear under the junk in the burn pit. Soon she had 4 babies, 3 gold colored and 1 grey.

They all left after awhile except 2 of the gold babies. Just this month, one of them had a baby. The others still come back to feed and sleep on the deck.

Being kind to animals never hurts.

Vern

19. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

"People who dislike dogs or cats have come to realize that the animals are indeed smarter than they are!"

I saw this bumper sticker the other day; kind of rings true...

Tron, you be okay...Cya

20. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

So how is kitty #1 doing with all the new company? You probably are having a good time watching their 'social dynamics'.

Helping someone in need is never a bad thing - animal or human. Forget about the few bucks that left your wallet, you got something worth a lot more in this deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.