1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe we made it.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 11, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I can

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kd7qd22in2g?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

BB guns, firecrackers, pocket knives, bikes, lawnmovers without kill switches, man I really bucked the odds for survival!

3. warren

warren Member

Don't forget toy guns too

warren

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

There is no such thing as childhood any more. Young people are brain washed leftists in training who have little chance of ever learning to think for themselves, or appreciate the liberty that is their birthright that has been stolen from them.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

dont forget no helmets and walking to school alone. No bus where I lived and it was 10 miles to school. Never took meds, got up at 3:00 am for chores, worked the fields after school until well after dark which may be considered child abuse today

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

"I walked uphill both ways to and from school."

Me too! and in snow up to my a$$! (Of course, I was only 3 1/2 feet tall back then...)

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Maybe it was the rough and tumble which also help us make it through wars and insurrections. Whatn will it take to make it through Obama and the new reality of a rulng political class?

We need a new revolution. If "the treee of liberty needs to be watered with the blood ofm patriots fron time to time", then that timem is now! We have become so civilized that the government can and does tell you what you can and cannot do (for your own good of course) and elected officials remain in office for decades. Often it is then only job they have ever held. How can they emphatize with people whose alarms go off at 5:00AM and who don't get back home until 6:00 or 7:00 PM?

Believe me folks, the time is here. If this form of all-intrusive government is allowed to stand much longer, the US will be a second class country for the restn of this century and beyond.