1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe we made it

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I can

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zyAGE8Y7ojc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ah the good old days......

Jerbear

2. oz

oz Active Member

Yep we didn't have much to play with inside so we went outside and played all day. JUST THINK!!!! these are the good old days to the new generation. How about the guys in their 90's now.... they used to bring guns to school and put them in their lockers so they could hunt on the way home.

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I graduated in 1970. I can relate to this video.

I had a pickup truck, we were a farming family. I drove this truck to school with a 12 guage shotgun and a 22 auto in the gun rack in the rear window, no problems. I also dated in this truck. 67 chevy 327 with 2 speed auto tranny.

Many days after school would go hunt armadillos(way fun time) or quail in season on a lot of people land besides ours. I had access to 10's of thounsands of acres. We closed gates or as most owners would say, leave the gates like you find them and don't shoot my cows, that was it. You said yes sir and away you went.

We had cow chip fights, never wore helmets, we were taught to repect other peoples property and treat it as your own, leave it better than when you got there, say yes sir and yes mam, hold a door for a lady, give your seat to a lady, be courtious to all, we were taught respect by our parents, we had about 6 channnels of TV and if the president was on well that was all there was, programming was based around family values.

I for one can say this was a great time in my life.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They were the best of years, 391 I was raised the same way, the one thing I always remember is I never even locked my truck when I had 2 or 3 guns in my Easy Rider gun rack across the back window

But I did remember bopping the hell out of my head on the stocks when I was driving across a field chasing a rabbit of fox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.