1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

* I Broke 25 but Scorer Gave Me 19!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Onceabum, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

There were pieces off those other six but he cheated and scored them lost. I guess he didn't like what I said about his mother. My squad mates were no help, they all hate me because I'm such a good shot. Ok! No more Mr Nice Guy!

Booger

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Which Mother, his Mother or his Father ..? lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. dkimbler

dkimbler TS Member

Hard to believe that no one in your squad would speak up for you. Also, good shooters don't brag on themselves, other people see what they do. How old are you 12?

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

BB, yer lucky it was a 19, some sharp scorekeepers subtract two from a few shooters for bein ugly too! :) Hap

5. Maytag

Maytag TS Member

Good shots don't have six hits scored as loses. They smoke them so there is no question...lol.

6. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Booger, I thought you took a vacation from here. FISH ON !!!

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

Your shot was low on this one BB. Sorry. I took this picture because I knew you would pull this crap.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Booger, .My guess is you only broke four targets cause your as bad a shoot as you are a troller, at least that what I've heard

edited by moderator

9. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Did this club ever hear that a scorer should be calling "lost" after the shot is fired; or at the change announcing the scores? That's a practice that should occur at practice. Darrell

10. anthony

anthony TS Member

THE SQUAD LEADER should have seen the target chip"s and if the target is called lost he should hav sponken up. Correct the error.

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Booger Blue some times the squad mates are jellous of someone that can out shoot them so that was an expected situation so next time just brag you A** off before you shoot and if you do what you bragged about then rub it in a little more then the next time they will respect you and will want to know all the tips and secret's to being a better shot.

Trust me I like mind games.

edited for language by moderator

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.