1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Bailed the Guy Out and Then He Robbed My House.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JBrooks, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

So you pay your taxes, the government takes your money, uses it to post bail for a crook who then steals your guns while he is out on bail. Think it can't happen? Think again. Those Democrats in Congress are something else.

A tidbit from Brian Darling.

" On page 52 of the House Stimulus Bill, “$3,000,000,000, to be available for the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program.” The same provision is in the Senate bill, but for only $1.5 billion on page 42. These monies are dispensed by the Bureau of Justice Assistance at the Department of Justice for the express purpose of increasing safety in America. The problem is that some of these federal monies are used to allow criminals alleged to have committed serious enough crimes to merit bail to be released before trial — using your federal tax dollars to fund the program. This Byrne Grant provision if not changed can be called the Criminal Stimulus provision of the Obama Stimulus plan.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I guess that will help the economy by providing full employment in the criminal and judicial segments of our society.

Lawyers gotta like it.

HM

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Everyone who voted to retain their Congressman or Senator last time they had a chance to oust him has no one to blame but themselves for idiotic legislation such as this.

I say encourage JBrooks to run for office if for no other reason than he keeps himself informed.

Joe

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Sorry Joe, I'm too honest. BTW, All 188 Republicans and 11 Democrats (out of 238) in the House voted against this.

5. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

See what I mean.....

Run J, RUN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.