1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I ask a simple question about DREJW2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayscoach, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

I ask a simple question about DREJW2. I am just being cautious since there have been some questionable issues going on here on this site. I am sorry if this was taken the wrong way. I had not intended any offense or question other that had anyone had any money transactions! Wow, the ones that are should be offended are the ones that have jumped on me, as their behavior is you are guilty without know anything about this. As for you Emil, I extend a personal apology! Jon

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is all you need to do. It's all good. A little quick on the pull trigger maybe, but you might want to add a pound. The patience level on here lately seems to be degrading. Like you said, with the scamming posts lately, it may have caused a little panic. Hopefully Emil accepts and all credibility is restored. Jon

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Just let this die. It really is not a big deal.

Unfortunately, when a thread like this is put up, the first bell that rings is that someone duped someone. And, one needs to remember that it is winter now, so it seems that some personalities change with the lack of sunlight ;-)! Hence the above comment about the low level of patience.

Maybe next time, just post something like: "How is so-and-so the deal with?" I wouldn't be offended if someone posted something like that about me.

IMHO.

Whiz

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I don't know anymore if you asked a simple question. you deleted it..

otherwise, we'll let it die, take Whiz's advice...

5. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

Bigm-Perazzi, Jim Chapman. I am offended by your post on me asking a simple question about a buyer that I had yet to talk to on the phone. After a few personal messages and not getting a phone number to talk to him, I started becoming a little concerned that it just might be a scam job and thousands were on the line. I was the one that on Oct. 25 put up the post Alert-Alert-Alert Possible Scammer. I had been going back and forth with emails with this guy CHIDDISTER and could not get him to call me. I then severed the contacts and posted on TS. Since, Tom Taber has lost a couple of hundered dollars to this SH-T head. Not that I need to explain this to you, who has no business in this anyway, but I received the check today from the buyer and he will return from Mexico tomorrow and I will get to explain what happened and that I thought that I had removed all of the original post asking about him before I talked to him and I failed to remove the subject line question on my post. So I guess you have never made a mistake before! I have had many transaction on this site and all have gone well, except this one. Talk about associating me with a FUC-K HEAD Sandusky, how low can you go!!! I will remember this!!

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I thought that that language was not allowed! Calm down and act civil.

Yep it must be close to the Holidays I can feel the tension in the air.
    Joe

7. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

Joe, What language? You get associated with a guy like Sandusky and lets see how you feel!

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Not so good but The name calling on TS Needs to end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.