1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I am so frustrated

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coyote1234, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

For the first time in my life I have the time, resources, location, health and ability to shoot all I want. My averages are at all time personal bests and I attribute that to shooting over 500 targets per week combined registered and practice. And now I cannot find components at what I consider reasonable prices if I can find them.

Three months ago I paid $25/thousand for domestic primers. Now they are $45/thousand and I can only buy 1K at a time. 700-X was $15/pound, now it is $20+ and I can only buy 14 ounces at once.

I have never been a hoarder. I never keep more than enough components on hand to load more than 10K shells. I am not asking for help. This is just a rant. If you want to tell me I am wrong make sure you include sales tax, hazmat fees, shipping to Dallas, Texas and quantity limits.

2. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

For the first time in my life I have the time, resources, location, health and ability to shoot all I want. My averages are at all time personal bests and I attribute that to shooting over 500 targets per week combined registered and practice. And now I cannot find components at what I consider reasonable prices if I can find them.

Three months ago I paid $25/thousand for domestic primers. Now they are $45/thousand and I can only buy 1K at a time. 700-X was $15/pound, now it is $20+ and I can only buy 14 ounces at once.

I have never been a hoarder. I never keep more than enough components on hand to load more than 10K shells. I am not asking for help. This is just a rant. If you want to tell me I am wrong make sure you include sales tax, hazmat fees, shipping to Dallas, Texas and quantity limits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.