1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I am Sick and Tired of this, Change is necessary

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of shooting lousy scores and with our new presidents idea of wealth redistribution I believe I have the solution. Ray Stafford can give me 2 targets off his average in hadicap and Randy Ross can also give me two. Harlan Campbell and Ricky Marshall will need to give me at least 3 targets each in doubles ( I really had a bad year last year) to make me feel better about doubles. Finally, Leo, Foster B., and Phil Kiner will need to give me 2 targets apiece for my singles average so that I can set new ATA singles average of slightly above 100. I am starting to feel better already. Now if you "run of the mill"( but talented shooters) would like , I will take targets from you also. It may not do much for you but I will feel a doggone sight better about my averages even if I did not do anything to help myself. I have found shooting more and practice has not been the answer , therefore my new "taget welfare system to help Charlie Becknell" may be my only solution. By the way, after I get used to these newer averages and scores, it will be hard for me to go back to being the very average shooter that I have always been.
    I want to thank all of you for your help in correcting a serious flaw in target shooting (personal ablility) for me.

Charlie Becknell

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I believe you are above the average already mandated for proper target redistribution.

You may be eligible to stay the same but those in my average bracket will receive a voucher to acquire the necessary improvement.

For the coming year, I believe also that prize monies will be redistributed, with only the top winners having to donate to the lower scoring shooters.

I am looking forward to the meaningful change and have established a bank account to place my newly acquired prize monies in.

HM

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

YO, YO, YO, don't be comin round here with all that average talkin sh*t. I don't care what your average is. I don't care what MY average is.

All I know is one you you suckaz is goin to GIVE ME SOMETHIN. Unless youallz want me to TAKE IT FROM YOU. You allz better be coming up with some of them good scores youallz shoot.

Let me axe you somethin.

How you think I'm going to get to that HOF shootin thing. You don't really think I'm goin to WORK to get there do ya? SH*T, you must be smokin crack. I ain't gots to do nothin but sit back and watch you fools do the work for me.

America, youz gots to love it.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What change? Looks like back to 1992 to me.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hell, If he can't hit them with a 12 gauge shotgun what makes you think he could hit them with a .22 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

A 22 will not work for me unless they have release triggers. Also, single projectiles are not useful since I mainly chip and split targets. After I get help from these people I will next need to solicit funds to pay for my bad habits. Some of these guys with too good of an average surely will not mind helping me escape from mediocrity,

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.