1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I am rich

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote 270, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

I am going to get ahold of BoB Schultz and order "One of Everything". Just got this in my E-mail...........LOL

Dear Valued Customer,

For 156 years, Western Union has been connecting people. At Western Union, there's so much more than the money you're sending. Every sender and receiver is important to us. To celebrate our 156th Anniversary United Kingdom, we're rewarding you with a prize sum of USD$290,000.00. Because you sent money from an agent location, you've been selected.

However, you are required to forward the following information for immediate payment of your USD$290,000.00

1.) YOUR COMPLETE NAMES:

2.) YOUR TELEPHONE (INCLUDE HOME, OFFICE AND MOBILE):

3.) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS (INCLUDE CITY, STATE, COUNTRY):

4.) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:

5.) YOUR OCCUPATION (INCLUDE COMPANY'S NAME):

Immediately we receive the above required details for your prize claim, you will be contacted by a Western Union Agent in the next 24 hours who will avail you to provide the required proof of identity,terms and condition to enable you receive your prize sum of USD$290,000.00 from us.

Save time, send money, earn rewards! Western Union is a service people trust.

Thank you for using Western Union!

Western Union Online Services

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Copyright © 2010 The UK Western Union. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

WOW, thats great news to get just before the Holidays, don't spend it till its in your hands. and whats nice the British don't run scams. Haaaaaaaa

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Also, I might add, if anyone would like some of this so we could help out ole poor Bob Schultz, I would be more than happy to share. Just send me your name, address, bank account number, and of course your phone number. I would also need 3 forms of ID to make sure you are who you say you are, and you would have to submit to a "whole Body Scan" preformed by rosie O' Fart.

4. englishupland

englishupland Member

Not THATrich.....I got a LETTERin the mail saying I inherited $13MILLION....
    6 ZEROS, due to a estate from a car crash victim....
    All they wanted was my name phone address, and oh yea, my bank account and routing numbers so they could directly deposit as the "will" stated....

I was going to get them in touch with the feds, but didnt want to waste 44 cents on a stamp...

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Answer them using a made up language; it will drive 'em nuts.

6. englishupland

englishupland Member

piglatin perhaps?

7. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

I don't think 290 would cover 1 of everything bob has.

8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You buying lunch now?

9. Landshark

Landshark Member

I'm rich too. I guy in Nigeria told me so..........

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Might be legit. They didn't ask for bank info or credit card info. I would give it a shot.

11. neofight

neofight TS Member

Eightbore, they will, in time if you let them dangle awhile. I had some fun with one of the Nigerian scammers a few years ago, making up phony names like Mihadibel Birdfraker, Ottala Nesmith and Stanley Nightshade.I gave him some bogus bank names, such as Bank of Que Pasa Del Taco, etc. and account numbers, he came back to tell me he was having difficulties verifying the info. and it dragged on for some time.

It was fun and i hope by my keeping him engaged that he was unable to reach someone who took him seriously.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I usually tell them their request for a penis enlargement operation has been granted, and if they will forward $5 thousand US we will schedule it.

HM

13. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

halfmile that is hilarious. I will try that on the 1 or 2 I will get tommorrow. lmao

John MI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.