1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I AM NOT INDY SHOTGUN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Indyfireman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

I replied to the challenge thread if you posted there. I dont know who you think I am my sign in may be close to his but that is it. I am a new shooter dont know jack about trap but already hooked and love it trying to learn.I also dont know all about politics like he seems to, why he is not posting have no clue maybe the moderators finally axed him.Why some jerk off(short shucker) went to ata and pulled my stats to stir you up I have no idea but tell me who short shucker is please I wanna talk to him! I am not hard to find like the mysterious Indy shotgun is I shoot at brownsburg, M C and Roachdale today for first time.I wanna clear the air.
    W. Curtis Walters

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Like I said on the other thread you are coming on here with the wrong attitude. With making threatening comments to members you will not last long.

Bryan

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

In war there are sometimes civilian casualties. Looks like this was the case. If you indeed are legit(not IndyShotgun) and want to learn about Trap, change the attitude and stick around. You may pe'od but right now you are acting exactly like IndyShotgun did. That is not a good thing.

4. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

Bryan there is 60 some post most of people slandering me. There is no threat in this thread and yes im hot and dont care how long I last you can pound sand

5. Calkidd

Let me be the first to say Good bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Bryan

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Nice catch Short Shucker!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=imagesCAQDAF45.jpg" target="_blank"> imagesCAQDAF45.jpg </a>

7. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

Grntitan only one person put my stats on here the rest are just blood thirsty to get indyshotgun that I understand but this was a little childish would you not agree? All would be needed was to ask locals they know me and will verify this. I have read on here trying to learn and never would have registered if people would have checked this out before jumping to conclusions. I never asked to be in your war
    Curt

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Curtis , your OK in my book . I don`t even want to read anything from these J/O`s . This is a Trapshooting Thread not a slamming thread .

9. grntitan

There is alot of childish things that goes on even amongst adults. That i will agree. Heck been a part of a bunch of it. I will also say you are portraying that exact same behavior right now which you dislike so much. I won't deny the fact that the wolves got a taste of blood and went crazy. It happened. There are two ways you can handle this now. You can do as you are doing now(which by the way i have tried here also) or you can step away and cool down then come back and let some of the very knowledgable people here(not say'n i'm one of them) help you turn this new addiction of Trap into a passion. Up to you.

You know the old say'n "Sh!t Happens"?? Well it did.

10. grntitan

Nice NSXER Steve. One minute your calling a TS.COM user out for his actions and then you do the same. Kinda the old pot and kettle thing hey? I have never hid my yardage nor average. In fact if you'll look closely, its probably posted on several threads currently. Seems your no better than Calkidd or Me.

Truth hurts buddy!!!

11. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

WOW!!!! I guess the winter time stupidity has started already. Amazing what a bunch of bored people do when they get on ts.com because they can't go shoot

12. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

Maybe right but saying your sorry would be a nice start grntitan. I also have good coaching help but couldnt tell today as i shot 16 17 24 18 at 16 yd ata for 75 but im still figuring it out. Thanks for having my back to NSXER and ljutic111

13. grntitan

I'd say just starting out and shooting in today's wind, that's not bad scores at all. Don't let anybody BS you that they started out run'n em. I'd say your doing quite well for yourself.

And if it makes you feel better, "I'm sorry for my part in the slandering of your name." It was wrong to spread something not known as fact.

14. Calkidd

Steve come to Fresno ill be more than happy to buy you a round and discuss our differences.

Bryan
    93-02174

15. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

Thanks grntitan thats what I was looking for and yes it was real windy but have to figure that out will deal with it again so I didnt use it as a excuse. It came together on sta 3 still confused about that but hey i will take it.

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Indyfireman, Obviously shortshucker got some bad intell. when he thru your ATA stats out there. It's a case of mistaken I.D., and has no personal reflectance toward you. Don't worry about it.
    Indyshotgun was a PITA on this site. I'm glad you're not him/her/it.

Welcome to TS.com!

17. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

yeah. calm down. you are a trapshooter and a new member we need.

18. PULL PULL

PULL PULL Member

How big of a crowd, today at Roachdale ?After 60 hours this week. I was behind on my honey do's. About got blown off the ladder. I imagine it was pretty sporting today at Roachdale. I missed the hotdog roast. Welcome to the ATA , all anyone will ever remember is what you broke today. Have fun and enjoy the greatest hobby,and some of the nicest people that you will ever meet. Don't be to put off by people on this site. I'll wager if you ran into anyone inperson, that posts on this site. You will find that they are all pretty decent people.You might even have a good laugh together.

19. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Indyfireman, WELCOME to TS.com and thank you for sticking around. Hope you enjoy this site and feel free to ask away on questions. Nice shooting in the wind today as well.

If I or my sons can help you with any questions just send us a PM and we will be more that willing to try to help out.

Matt(grntitan) that was a nice apology.

Things can and by the looks of it, did get messed up.

Bud

20. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Bryon, Welcome aboard. Pay no attention to the green men behind the curtain. They are about as powerful and great as Oz "the wizard" of course. Regards, Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.