1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale ---I Am Finally Home !! Special "WOOD" Pictures Added !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by theunloader, Mar 18, 2017.

1. theunloader

theunloader Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor TS Supporters

I will fill ALL orders ASAP !!----Thank You For Waiting !!! We had to go to a "Medical Clinic" in San Diego, Cal.---Home is MUCH better--Believe Me !!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    2ballcane thanked this.
  2. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

Welcome home, there is no place on earth like it.

theunloader thanked this.
  3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Glad you are back Gary, I hope all is well

Jim

4. theunloader

Thanks Jim !!
    Stopped at Mike Mann's on the way North, had a great time with Mike, and finally got to meet "BA" ---Very nice lady !!!---And their 3 beautiful "GREAT MASTIFFS" (Giant Dogs, but I wouldn't want their food bill )--Thanks for your interest !!!---We picked up several "Spectacular Wood Blanks" while we were there. Mr.M has so many eye catching Stock Blanks, it's hard to decide which ones are the best ones !!--Stay Tuned !!--I will post pictures in a few days !!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Had the pleasure of hosting Mr. and Mrs. "Loader" here in southwest Oregon last week. Made the mistake of letting them both into the barn where all the magic stuff resides. My lasting image is of Gary throwing chairs, tables, beds and cats (Sorry, Gato!) out of the motor home so he could fit more wood (Myrtlewood, Royal and English Walnut and Bubinga) into it. If you have been thinking about ordering one of Gary's bore gauge boxes or unloaders, now is the time!! His high-grade wood inventory has never been more complete.

It was our pleasure hosting the "Montana Marauder" and his lovely wife Judy. Glad to see everyone home safely.

Mike Mann

6. theunloader

Thanks To Mike Mann ( Mr.M )of "White Creek Gunstock Blanks" --(1--541--441--6222)---Here are some pictures of Great Blanks just waiting to be made into "YOUR Barrel Gauge Cases"---Order now before these are spoken for.Right now you can choose any blank you see here !!!---1--406--961--3311---- 3528.JPG 3528.JPG 2908.JPG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017 at 8:33 AM
  7. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Gary, in the picture of all the wood blanks in your yard. What is in variety of the one in the back row, third from the right?

8. theunloader

Full figured "Royal Walnut"---Can send close up if desired.---That's about a $500.00 Blank----Make a Great Barrel Gauge Case---Thank You.

9. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Awesome, thank you. Currently on the hunt for wood for the gun and that one caught my eye. Is it big enough for a stock/forearm?

10. theunloader

I do NOT sell stock or forearm blanks. I buy these with "MINOR" flaws from 'WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS' to make "The Unloader" Shell Cutters and 'Barrel Gauge Cases'. Contact Mike at--1--541--441--6222, he has about 3000 blanks of ALL types that are dry and ready to be worked on.---Thanks For Your Interest !!!

11. hbar314

hbar314 Active Member

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the info though. I'll go look through his stock.