1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I AM better than YOU!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

So say the Elitist in power!! I know people have not been educated properly in this country for decades! BUT why is it when people get into positions where they have some "control" THEY become "better then anyone else" in their ideology!!!

It should be a wakeup call to those "lawmakers" feel they need firepower but The People don't!!!!

Me thinks they have "irritated" The People!!! AND THEY know IT!!!

They must stand in front of their mirrors each morning and repeat,"I am not a tyrant, I am not a tyrant"!!

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO ACQUIRE LIABILITY INSURANCE ON A GOD GIVEN RIGHT.

Politicians should be required to carry STUPIDITY insurance!!!

Chuck in Michigan.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Reminds me of this a couple of years ago...

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/6/one-law-for-us-another-for-you/#.UZ6dDB4Uln4.twitter

The California state Senate voted 28-8 Wednesday to exempt itself from the pointless gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the populace. Legislators apparently think they alone are worthy to pack heat on the streets for personal protection, and the masses ought to wait until the police arrive.

This is just one of many bills Golden State politicians used this legislative session to set themselves apart from the little people, the ones who pay their inflated salaries. Annual compensation for legislators averages about $140,000, not counting luxurious perks such as taxpayer-funded cars and free gasoline. By comparison, the average Californian earns $50,000 a year, and the unemployment rate is 11.9 percent - far above the national average. Exact salaries for state assemblymen and senators are obscured by the use of a “per diem” payment scheme that shelters a significant chunk of income from taxation.

5. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Timber, the word is than not then.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hey trappermike,

At least I didn't spell it wrong!! lol!

I'll go back and try an fix it!

How's that??

8. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

I just wish the bleedin politicians were in the position the woman in all these stories is in sometime. See the links.

Don T Littleton CO

9. Cwcroft58

Cwcroft58 Member

LOL,,Its hard to be humble,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.