1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I Am A Right Wing Extremest

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Got an adobe of the memo from DHS. I guess I qualify,,,,as I believe in local government as opposed to central authority,,,,I am against immigration of the ILLEGAL type only,,,,and I am also against abortion,,,,Hillary was right....

"* (U) Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and
    adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups),
    and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or
    rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a
    single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

Now we can't call those from the middle east "terrorists",,,,BUT THEY SURE AS HELL CALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN COMING HOME ONES!!!! Sorry for the caps but this one PI$$ES ME OFF!!!!

"(U//FOUO) The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of
    military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities
    could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists
    capable of carrying out violent attacks."

For those who didn't think they would try to take or restrict our guns,,,,guess you were WRONG again!!!! or should I say as USUAL????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.