1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I-71 Road Construction to the Cardinal.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Rick in Ohio, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Guys just a head up on the I-71 Road Construction areas, keep your speed down in them areas. The state troopers are in them areas big time. IF your coming from the North there is a good bit of Road Construction but its still two lanes. If your coming from the South the Road Construction starts just North of ST. RT 36..... you can run 65 mph going to the Cardinal exit then it drops back to 55mhp pass the Cardinal exit, when you leave the Cardinal heading South it 55mph still two lanes.

Keep your speed down I-71 and be safe....... see you at the Cardinal.

2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

I am not sure where that motel is but if its North of the Cardinal on I-71 it may take just a bit longer to get to it. Lots of Road Construction up that way.

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

those state guys were making a killing at the last shoot. They were sopping the people in the middle of the construction zones. The speed is 55 and you better obey that

4. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

Your right on the money motordoctor ....... I have seen them have up to 8 to 10 cars off to the side at one time.

They are using over passe's off ramps, air planes plus motorcycles. You may see one and you think that he miss getting you with the laser but down the road sets 2 to 3 state troopers ready to pull you over and write you up.

This is why I posted this to keep your speed down in the Construction areas day time hours and also at night.

Have a safe trip !