1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HYVEE should get an award

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

They are going to serve any veteran who shows up on the morning of the 12th - breakfast for free.

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave TS Member

What's a HYVEE?

3. RLC323

RLC323 Member

HyVee is a chain of grocery stores, North half of Illinois and Iowa. They have an in store dining area that is not half bad, reasonably priced buffet style deal. The dining area sets them apart from Super Walmart. My nephew is a dept. manager at the new HyVee in Macomb, they compete real well against the WalMart in that town. HyVee has a better grocery selection, the deli and meat department is better, and of course the cheap buffet.

Nice of them to do this for the Vets, they have been advertising it all week around here.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Hey, Gene, the "S" in S&W Supply stood for a past partner, Roger Sorenson, now of LVNV.

His uncle, Walt Sorenson, I believe, started the HyVees. I've met him, and even had him come along on one of our Black Hills deer hunts many years ago.

They are from Iowa, but can't remember the small town.

Whiz

5. jmas

jmas TS Member

Could itd have been
    Chariton??

Jmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.