1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hypocrits !!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Let's see congress reprimand Obama, for costing the taxpayers probably several millions of dollars for his "date nite" trip to NYC. They criticized the auto execs for using private jets. Next trip Obama ought to drive. Its only about 4 hrs & heck of alot less gas.

Phil Berkowitz
  2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Good point. But the Oprah Nation will eat this up (I'm speaking, of course, of the legion of women who are home watching TV at 4PM on weekdays). "A Date Night! Wow, isn't that romantic of a President, to take time out of playing God over the world, to show his wife how much he loves her! Sigh..."

Of course, all Presidents probably do some amount of this type of thing...but we have to make sure this one is photo-opped and reported to the max.

My personal opinion - the Obamas are probably second-thinking the decision to have the mother in law staying with them. In that situation, I'd probably be looking for a "date night," too. Stick her over in the Vice-Presidential residence, or something.