1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hypocrites on gun control

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pigeonator, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigeonator

pigeonator TS Member

Maybe I am wrong in my feeling regarding our President and our Vice President. Why is it ok for each of the two mentioned above to have a full onterage of gun toting personel follow them where ever and when ever the make a move during them time in office. Seem to me that if GUNS are so dangerous that the Secret Service / CIA / FBI or whom ever are being paid by our goverment to watch over them 24/7 should be maybe be using a BOTTLE OF WINE and A STICK OF SALAMI and some CHEESE to fend off any NUT BALL or Crazy Mentally Ill man or woman that tries to Kill or Endanger them. I think we should have someone like Scott Pelly or Shawn Hannity ask them both if that would be ok for them the rest of there term in office.

2. pigeonator

pigeonator TS Member

Maybe I am wrong in my feeling regarding our President and our Vice President. Why is it ok for each of the two mentioned above to have a full onterage of gun toting personel follow them where ever and when ever the make a move during them time in office. Seem to me that if GUNS are so dangerous that the Secret Service / CIA / FBI or whom ever are being paid by our goverment to watch over them 24/7 should be maybe be using a BOTTLE OF WINE and A STICK OF SALAMI and some CHEESE to fend off any NUT BALL or Crazy Mentally Ill man or woman that tries to Kill or Endanger them. I think we should have someone like Scott Pelly or Shawn Hannity ask them both if that would be ok for them the rest of there term in office.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Cuing Crazy Gene in 3, 2, 1...

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Give me a minute and he'll be here shortly to tell you how they are better qualified than you and I and that we are not capable of owning firearms like that of the CIA, FBI, DEA, etc. because we are inferior to them.

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Why did the alphabet soup of federal agencies buy millions of rounds of ammo in the last year????

6. warren

warren Member

I repeat what I said in another thread. The second amendment is meant for defenses against any intrusion from anybody including Gov't.

warren

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Earth to Chesty...

Earth to Chesty...

Come in, Chesty.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

What Rick said is true, my brother was a National Wildlife Refuge manager and he was telling me that the law enforcement part of the refuges had to "replace" their ammo every year, they couldn't carry any that was over a year old, and the old stuff they used on the range and he used some to irradiate some Russian boars that somebody had let go on the refuge as they only wanted native species on it

But I agree with the original poster

9. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The hell with them shooting the ammo up on my tax dollars. Instead of them blowing up ammo why not sell it back to the taxpayers at very low rates. At least let the taxpayer enjoy alittle something for out efforts instead of getting greased up the backside. Wild Bill

10. drgondog

drgondog Member

The DOJ bought 1.5 Billion 40 S&W Hollow points and 5.56 ball and AP ammo over last 7 months. IIRC the US Armed Forces have not expended 100 Million rounds in Gulf War, Iraqi Freedom and Afghanistan combined.

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

JY27, You paid for it, call up your elected congress-wanker and ask them to explain the 'uncharacteristicly large' expenditure?

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Google Rex 84

HM

13. butcher

butcher Member

If you kill one person that's murder but if you kill thousands and blow the trumphets that's okay.

If guns are so bad then we better quit giving our kids guns and sending them to Iraq, Afganastine and other places. Not to mention after they get their asses shot off for our country they can't be trusted with guns when they come home.

It's not a perfect world and never will be but our congressmen keep thinking we are idiots and will buy into more gun laws and their being politically correct shit instead of doing what's best for our country.

As Ronald Regan used to say "God Bless America". Hopefully God will help us get some real leaders.

14. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Who came up with this notion that ammo only has a shelf-life of a year ?

Properly stored, as any government agency would know to do, ammunition shelf-life is longer than most people's expected lifespan.

In fact, that's one of the Left's biggest issues -- ammo is essentially good forever. How to ban a non-perishable which already exists legally in the millions ?

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Does anyone find it odd that our government recently ordered/purchased several million rounds of ammo??

Enter the Obama brown shirts??

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hammer, my brother knew it was total BS too but those were the requirements they had to play by

I have ammo that is 30 yrs old and it never misses a lick

17. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

When Abe Lincoln was told at the beginning of the Civil that we hope God is on our side. Lincoln said no we hope we are on his side.
    Remember, spare the rod and spoil the child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.