1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hydro Graphics Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wam6187, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

I am thinking about getting my PFS dipped. My question is, who would you recommend? How long was the turn around? How happy are you with the durability?

Thanks ahead

Bill

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

bridger_2008_030325.jpg

I had this PFS for a BT 99 done by H2O Imaging in Illinois. Turnaround was about three weeks. I liked the results enough to send them a second one and that one is at 4 weeks and isn't back yet. Price is very reasonable. Do a google search for their phone number and give them a call. Owner is Jon Bray and he's very helpful. Send me a PM if you have any questions

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Bridger- Which pattern is that?

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

It's Harvest Moon Camo with a low gloss clear coat. On a stainless gun it looks great.

5. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

Bridger,

Thanks so much for the information. I will look them up. Have you been happy with the durability? This is going on a trap/sporting gun so it will see some abuse.

Thanks again

Bill

6. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

http://www.dippingjack.com/#!home/mainPage

Here is another choice for you.

7. Bridger

Bridger Member

I haven't had mine long enough to really test it's durability but it looks like it will wear okay given reasonable care. The water transfer business does a lot of firearm and archery work so if ithe process wouldn't hold up to normal use I don't think it would have become so popular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.