1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hydra Coil Stock Adjustment

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by titan01, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan01

titan01 Member

Just picked up a Model 12 with a hydra coil stock how do I adjust the tension on the stock?

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

The hydro-coil M12's I've had didn't have an adjustment, if it worked it always had the same tension..UNLESS the cylinder leaked, or it was hot outside or if it was cold out. The hydro-coil's I have now all have springs on them to keep the stock all the way back.

Wayne

3. titan01

titan01 Member

Thanks fishguts this is the first M12 I have owned it has the ivory stock and forearm great looking piece looking forward to putting some shot in the air with it this weekend. I took off the butt end and this one too has a spring on the center post.

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

Titan01,...sounds nice, some of us M12 guys wouldn't mind seeing some pictures. Have fun and remember, everyone is going to want to hold it...lol.

Wayne

5. titan01

titan01 Member

This is the first time i have posted pictures to this site so hope they come out ok.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. titan01

titan01 Member

I forgot to give details 30" full serial 1,920,xxx three pin rib. Only thing better would be if had that little pigeon on it.

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

That is a great example of an ivory M12....on some guns the ivory color has turned yellow, but this ones still white....nice,real nice.

Thanks

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.