1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hy Def Specs Dealer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Elizabeth Christensen, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Hi all:
    I just picked up the dealership for Hydefspecs for trapshooting. I am also the massage therapist that travels to all of the shoots. Just wanted to let you know my schedule and where you might find me and look at the latest technology in shooting glasses. You may also look at the companies website at: www.hydefspecs.com. I will be carrying only the Panther model -- that's the wrap-around shooting lenses -- but will be glad to order you any of the other frame styles.

I will be at the Spring Grand starting Tuesday. My tent will be set up behind the practice traps.

I will be at both the Southern Grand and the SW Grand, too. My State Shoot schedule will be Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Iowa. As well as the US Open in May.

And, of course, I'll be at the Grand at Sparta.

See ya down the line.
    Elizabeth Christensen

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do they have a webpage?

3. Elizabeth Christensen

www.hydefspecs.com

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I cant seem to get it to work

5. jtnmb77

jtnmb77 TS Member

Would like to check these out also but I can't get the website to work either. John.

6. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

What's the price for the three plano lens set & frame?

7. Elizabeth Christensen

Hi There:
    Sorry, I have the name spelled wrong. The website is www.hidefspex.com. That should do it.

As for the price, the Panthers are $529 for 3 plano lenses and the frame. Hope that helps.

Elizabeth

8. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Sheez. $529?

9. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

WOW When did Glasses get so high??? do they keep pace with Shot???

10. Elizabeth Christensen

Thanks Bob. Yes, they are definately high end, but if you have a prescription change, you are only changing the insert, not 6 different colored lenses or more for some of us. This is a "light management" system instead of changing colors to see the target, you manage the amount of light through the lenses with the 3 variations. Also, just started this year, the lenses have a life time guarantee at a cost of $50 each. So if you scratch one of the lenses, you just send it back with a check and they will send you a new lense.

Hope this helps explain. Drop by and visit me if you are at any of the shoots listed above, even if it's just to say hi -- or get a massage. I also sell Storm Coats.

Elizabeth

11. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

12. Clear N Focus

Clear N Focus TS Member

I purchased the Ranger XLW three-lens Plano set (with the optical insert) for just under $250.00 and that includes the insert for the prescription lenses. Also, during my research, I notice that Decot, NYX, Wiley X and even Oakleys cost much less than the HighDefSpex. What would make your glasses over $250 more expensive than these systems, as far as what it offers to the consumer?

Also, Randolph lenses for this frame cost $35.00 per pair brand new, and it doesn't seem that your lens warranty is of much value. Randolph offered me a lifetime warranty on all the joints of the frame and manufacturers defects. Does HighDefSpex offer a similar warranty? For the money I imagine they must!

If you could explain these benefits to me, then I may just get a set to compare the two...

Thanks

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a pair of the first ones that came out, they are great for driving but not worth a damn for shooting ... I paid $100 for just the lenses to use in my Decot International frames and they are no good for what they were intended to be, but ok for driving ... Thems some exspensive driving glass's ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Elizabeth Christensen

Clear N Focus, please email me at the above address. I'm on the road, but will get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks, Elizabeth

15. Elizabeth Christensen

Clear N Focus, please email me at the above address. I'm on the road, but will get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks, Elizabeth

16. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I paid $284 for a plano lens Aviator style from Hidef and I use them at the pool or for driving. No benefit at all for shooting, IMHO. I much prefer my Decots and various lenses. Usually see them sold on ebay for around a hundred bucks after someone has tried them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.