1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein wishy/washy again on policies.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If he is "not familiar with it",,,,,,,maybe he should find out,,,,,,ask holder, he may know>>>>>>LOL..........

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He is getting his little panties in a wad because even his party won't give him a free ride, what a putz

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Shocking i tell you just shocking. NOT

4. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

I'm not an Obama supporter but in this case I'm happy to see him waffling on taking further action in Syria. Let them all kill one another and the population of terrorists and future terrorists will be reduced. I don't see anything in Syria worth the life of any US Military personnel.

Steve Nunley

Albquerque, NM

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

That did sound like BS- the part about not being familiar with the keeping people quiet theory

Now if he does know and that is proven he would be very impeachable. He looked like he was lying when he said it

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

This could be a tough 3.5 years for Obama. The media is on the fringe of turning on him. To get things done, Obama has to communicate (or at least try) with congress.

It is well documented that he made no attempt. Now, even some Democrats say the Obamacare will be next to impossible to manage without massive fraud and excessive clerical costs.

And the fiascos are adding up (Benghazi, Syria, job growth, economy, debt, gun control, sequestor)

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Setterman, the media doesn't care about all those facts. They will continue to "SUCK UP" to Obama no matter what. He is the poster child for their liberlism and lies. Remember the first rule of journalism from your High School class? Bad news sells. After that it was make up what you need to to sell it and publish it anyway -even if it's wrong.

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.