1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hussein to Sign UN Anti-Gun Treaty 6-3-13

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Remdog1187, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/18100-obama-signing-united-nations-anti-gun-treaty-june-3rd/

2. Zoom.Golly

Zoom.Golly Well-Known Member

Treaties must be ratified by the Senate, 2/3 vote of the Senate I believe. That won't happen.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I read somewhere that if the senate doesn't vote on it it goes into effect until they do vote on it, so if in 2014 they get enough now senators to give them a majority they can vote on it then and it would be effective

Not sure if that info I got was right, but the source seemed pretty good, but I can't remember where I read that, this getting old thing ain't too good for your memory

I wish we would just boot the UN out of the country and pull out of it, it is so stupid that some little $hit hole dictatorship has the same clout as the major powers

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

You would think by this time he would be impeached by all the stuff he is doing ! Ken U

5. Catpower

The will never impeach the first black president

I think they should impeach the white half of him, that would work

6. hoot619

hoot619 Member

He isn't black , there are some that would make him and his administration look awfully sick. He hasn't a clue how to run our country and won't listen to anybody who could help. He thinks he knows everything. What he doesn't know I hope will bring him down. I hope we all wake up before it is too late.Ken U

7. Catpower

Me too Ken, but after they elected it again we need more than hope

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I get so sick and tired of hearing that if you don't like obammie "you're a racist", and "first black president", etc, etc.

Damn it, the man is 1/2 white too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Catpower

Blizzard you are so right but if somebody is 1/10 black they will claim that they are black, also about the same with some other minorities

Want to maximize their whoa is me card

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Exactly Cat, and herein lies the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.