1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein to come after guns......Nah, it can't be..

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hussein to come after guns......Nah, it can

Guess some were right and some were wrong.....

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I am shocked! Midapond, blade 417, 854 and many other libby raggies on here promised me that that muzzie sob did not want to take our guns! Whom am I to believe now?! Tom Rhoads whoops-I for got st flynnie!

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Can't be because some of these fine liberal gentlemen cursed me out for suggesting that Odumbo would do such a thing. In fact, one of these fracker said that he'd never heard anything so stupid in his 40 years on the internet. Guess the joke is on that fracking liberal.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thanks a freak'n lot Obama voters. Hope you are all REAL freak'n proud of yourselves.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The irony here is bitter. The author of a gunrunning plot whose victims number in the HUNDREDS will support new gun control laws - and the American people will largely support him. We are so screwed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.